What would you say CD is worth?

Chasing6

Reaction score
This is just a terrible take.

Chiefs
Mahomes - Kelce - Jones

49ers
McCaffery - Warner - Williams

Take those six players off those teams and tell me either of them make it to the Super Bowl.
Your telling me the Niners and KC don't have very well balanced teams?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’d make him the highest paid receiver in the league right now which will last for about 5 minute before Jefferson and chase get paid, it would have also given us some flexibility.

I was a Ceedee skeptic at one point but he’s an excellent player who can take over a game.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Those are previous deals.

If ur a Top 7 WR which CD is, and you sign a NEW deal, you will be the highest paid WR in the league. Then the next Top 7 WR that signs the NEXT deal, will be the highest paid...and so on, and so on. It's just the way it works, and why salaries are ever increasing.

If Hill is making 30 a year, CD's agent will insist on 35 a year, and they'll settle in the middlebat 32 or 33 a year.

A good GM could work around this....but our geriatric self urinating "GM" will let CD, Micah and Dak's contracts lock the team in cement, and we will have 3 highly paid players and 45 scrubs. His abacus accounting system won't allow for creativity
Is this something that can be delegated?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Kinda sad reading these posts.

A cap that constantly rises and no one wants to pay players.

Can someone tell me the trade offs for CeeDee? So...Cowboys dont want to pay him market value and want to trade him...why was he risking his health going up for balls where he could get blind sided in the air for a team that wants to trade him?

Should he stop going up in the air for balls? Sounds like every receiver should stop immediately. Let me guess...ITS HIS JOB is the best excuse yall can come up with? Or...DONT PLAY IN THE NFL THEN.

Funny how all these comments benefit the owners and not the players around here.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
He's a really good player but I don't think he has a champion's mentality. If I'm going to pay a WR that kind of money he needs to be able to fight for the ball, and that is one thing CD doesn't do. Plus there is literally zero point to him being on the roster if Dak is going to be QB.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Bunch of car salesman around here want to tell you your 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe is worth $15,000 because of a small chip in the paint.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He's a really good player but I don't think he has a champion's mentality. If I'm going to pay a WR that kind of money he needs to be able to fight for the ball, and that is one thing CD doesn't do. Plus there is literally zero point to him being on the roster if Dak is going to be QB.
Problem is it appears like GM Jethro can't make up his mind on if he wants to keep Dak or not.

Toro9

Reaction score
I don't know the market that well but
Two 1st Round Draft picks. Early pick this year.

I'd be tempted.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If he went to another team I bet he'd get it. The culture of the Cowboys ruin players.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He’s gotten better every year. Why are you talking about “contract year” like he is normally some scrub who was just lazily going through his career and then turned it on just to ge paid?

Year
Year
Team
Team
REC
Total receptions
YDS
Receiving yards
AVG
Receiving yards per reception
TD
Receiving touchdowns
2023DAL1351,74913.012
2022DAL1071,35912.79
2021DAL791,10213.96
2020DAL7493512.65
Career3955,14513.032
Watch it decline see former Cowboys players

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Why do you keep pretending that he had one good year. You say this over and over amd you ignore everytime someone corrects you.

You must have forced half your teachers into early retirement
That's none of your business, the same ones I had taught #11 on this team!!