Whataburger

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Was down in the Phoenix, AZ area this last weekend and I finally ate at a Whataburger for my first time. Damn. I was impressed. Dare I say it could edge out an In-N-Out Burger?? Both are great hamburgers but I can say I liked Whataburgers fries better.

Needless to say, I was fat and happy all weekend with all my choices. :D

joseephuss

Reaction score
I'm a fan of their burgers and fries. I also enjoy their grilled chicken sandwich. Very tasty. I also like In-N-Out. Only been there twice, but it was good.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Was down in the Phoenix, AZ area this last weekend and I finally ate at a Whataburger for my first time. Damn. I was impressed. Dare I say it could edge out an In-N-Out Burger?? Both are great hamburgers but I can say I liked Whataburgers fries better.

I eat spicy foods, but ONLY if the flavor is worth it. (REAL buffalo sauce, chopotle, etc) I hate ketchup, but Whataburger's spicy ketchup is AWESOME!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In-N-Out are simple but good burgers. You have to ask for the fries crispy and they can't be beat. They are fresh and cut right there. Animal style is an added bonus.

Whataburger is overrated and their fries are sometimes soggy. It is a decent burger but they are twice the price and it takes 4 times longer to get your order.

Being raised in Texas, I guess I am just sick of them. I go to BK over Whata often.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score

Naw, neither of those places has anything on Five Guys. Ask anyone on the East Coast.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Naw, neither of those places has anything on Five Guys. Ask anyone on the East Coast.
Five guys is trash.

It's a decent burger, but for $15.50 I'll get my In N Out meal and save 6 buckaroos.

Yay, free peanuts and seasoned fries.

And we have em (5 Guys) everywhere out here. If it's different quality, that's an indictment on your chain, hombre

ShortRound

Reaction score
Whataburgers, In-n-Out, Five Guys I can't hate any of em.
I just don't get a chance to have it as often as I did in my younger days.

I like Jake's and Twisted Root in the DFW area.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Five guys is trash.

It's a decent burger, but for $15.50 I'll get my In N Out meal and save 6 buckaroos.

Yay, free peanuts and seasoned fries.

And we have em everywhere out here. If it's different quality, that's an indictment on your chain, hombre

them's fighting words. lol.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Kellers Drive Thru, local spot in Dallas, for the money they are spectacular...

ShortRound

Reaction score
Dude!!! Mr. Beef sounds terrific!!!!!!!!

I miss this place.

20121206-232631-standing-room-only-mr-beef-italian-beef.jpg

SlammedZero

Reaction score
See, we have Five Guys in my area and I'm just not a big fan of them either.

How about Smashburger? Anybody have one in their neighborhood? I think they have a solid slab of meat.