Whataburger

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
See, we have Five Guys in my area and I'm just not a big fan of them either.

How about Smashburger? Anybody have one in their neighborhood? I think they have a solid slab of meat.
I've heard of them, either by subconsciously not noticing them while driving by or read a review on them in print but haven't walked into one yet

joseephuss

Reaction score
I've enjoyed a burger from 5 guys a couple of times. I don't consider it as a traditional fast-food joint. The one in my area doesn't have a drive-thru and the price is far more than your typical fast-food restaurant.

Whataburger is my favorite fast-food spot. I can get a better burger at a few different places in town, but those stops are not fast-food. They take longer to prepare and cost more.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Was down in the Phoenix, AZ area this last weekend and I finally ate at a Whataburger for my first time. Damn. I was impressed. Dare I say it could edge out an In-N-Out Burger?? Both are great hamburgers but I can say I liked Whataburgers fries better.

Needless to say, I was fat and happy all weekend with all my choices. :D

In-n-out is so overrated, it's not even funny.

Their only saving grace is that it's a cheap, fresh burger but people act like it's out of this world and it really isn't.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

How about Smashburger? Anybody have one in their neighborhood? I think they have a solid slab of meat.
We have a Smashburger right next to Staples Center in LA Live. When the boy and I go to Kings games we go there.

It's okay. Fresh burger but tastes similar to a BBQ'd burger anyone can make. Nothing fancy, no frills. A tad expensive for what you get.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Whataburger-Sweet-Spicy-Bacon-Burger.jpg

add grilled Jalapeños.

Having access to Whataburger anytime makes me choose In-N-Out over them but if I had both in my area it would be a tough choice.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Wendy's fries suck. Actually, the only thing I eat at Wendy's is their spicy chicken sandwich.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

I like Smashburger. Especially the fact that I can put a fried egg and chipotle mayo on my burger. The Smashfries are great too. They taste very similar to the fries you get at AT&T Park in San Francisco!