Whatever NFL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
KJJ, if it happened once or twice, I would accept the mistake comment. If you have followed the team at all, even you would begin to question some of the ridiculous calls.

Don't get me wrong, every play has holding, grabbing, etc. Dallas has also benefited from a few mistakes, but against certain teams in this league, ridiculous phantom calls will be made.

Every team has to deal with ridiculous calls and non calls which is why they keep expanding replay.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Go back and review the Detroit playoff game in 2014 and you’ll see why the Cowboys likely would have lost that game had they not reversed that PI call. Detroit had the lead and were driving. Had they not picked up the flag they would’ve continued to drive and would have likely got up by two scores late in the game.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every team has to deal with ridiculous calls and non calls which is why they keep expanding replay.

Of course, I did mention the "every team aspect", but Dallas just seems to get a larger share of mistakes, errors, and downright bad calls.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Of course, I did mention the "every team aspect", but Dallas just seems to get a larger share of mistakes, errors, and downright bad calls.

You think that because you’re a Cowboys fan. A lot of fans of teams feel the same way. They always feel their team gets the larger share of bad calls.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Could be, but those two egregious calls Sunday, made me look for my tin hat.

When you keep losing close games fans tend to dwell on the penalties. They’re looking for excuses.