What's a non qb related unpopular opinion you have?

cnuball21

Reaction score
I hate to even say this but it's a gut feeling

I feel like Micah is absolutely destroying himself to put up numbers and get the big payday.

And he is going to get it and after he does he is going to be physically compromised and a shadow of his former self.

I don’t even think it’s on him I think the coaches are destroying t trying to make him play so much DE. He’s too small and not built for it - it’s also why he gets blown up on run plays.

He should be playing LBr on base downs and pass rusher on 3rd down and obvious passing downs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So Non QB related
here I go.

1.) Trevon Diggs may be inconsistent but is the best player on this defense when he's on. Our coverage was a large part of why Parsons was able to look so good despite missing Gregory and Lawrence. Coverage actually matters more the pass rush. Micah Parsons is great at what he does but is a luxury piece on our defense, and if given the chance to sign either or i'd choose Diggs.

Yours?

2.) Being a run first offense isn't a great way to be successful late in the season or in the playoffs because stopping the run takes less talent. A less talented team can stop the run, but if your corners are bad I don't care who you are you're not stopping Chase, Higgins and Boyd. They can get separation within 2 seconds and unless you have 2 Aaron Donalds or Lawrence Taylors you're not getting there.

It used to be that Pollard should get more carries and Pollard is the better back, but now 99% of the NFL universe and fan base agree with me.

Ive told Cowboys fans for years that Lamb was a true #1 and was better than Cooper. Dont think that was popular, but thats coming around too.

I have said that Biadasz would be a good starting center and not many people like that one. I think most still dont.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Trade every one on the Dline and start all over.

Too many players on defense shy away from contact.

Zeke would be better without Pollard. Pollard would be better without Zeke.

Kellen Moore sucks...no wait that's popular. Oh, well...he does though.

Hardline

Reaction score
Yea, the numbers don't back you up. When qbs are averaging over 500 pass attempts, it's a passing league playboi
The numbers do back me up, Watch a game and do a run/pass ratio and get back to me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Shultz knows nothing. the team is better without dak's binkie.
aA15Z0g_700b.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He may a little edge as a pass rusher, but as an all around linebacker, Ware has the edge. Talk to me if Micah can get in the top 5 of sacks when it comes to linebackers

Micah is in the top 5 in sacks. In fact he is top 5 in sacks last year and this year. Micah so far is the better player and more importantly he is the better leader. He has transformed our defense. Ware was a quiet, nice guy that got a bunch of sacks. Rarely were they big sacks in big moments.

Majic

Reaction score
We don't have a plan to get the best out of Micah. Playing him at 2 different positions does not work. He needs to be an OLB in a 3-4 scheme. The DEF needs to be built around him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Non QB related
here I go.

1.) Trevon Diggs may be inconsistent but is the best player on this defense when he's on. Our coverage was a large part of why Parsons was able to look so good despite missing Gregory and Lawrence. Coverage actually matters more the pass rush. Micah Parsons is great at what he does but is a luxury piece on our defense, and if given the chance to sign either or i'd choose Diggs.

Yours?

2.) Being a run first offense isn't a great way to be successful late in the season or in the playoffs because stopping the run takes less talent. A less talented team can stop the run, but if your corners are bad I don't care who you are you're not stopping Chase, Higgins and Boyd. They can get separation within 2 seconds and unless you have 2 Aaron Donalds or Lawrence Taylors you're not getting there.
My 1st opinion is that the majority of Cowboys fan are morons.

My 2nd opinion is that your opinions are wrong.

Cmac

Reaction score
On this board.......Non QB related?.......simple.......Blame Zeke again.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is not a passing league and RBs are still a valuable position.
Zeke-haters darling Derrick Henry's last two games:

3.1 ypc on 28 carries.
2.8 ypc on 19 carries

season average: 4.1

Zeke season average: 4.1

zeke haters are nuts. This is how power backs work. Running back is STILL a valuable position even Brady knows it. It's not changed as much as some claim.

RobZ

Reaction score
They need to stop making excuses. Just say "hey we got beat" or "we screwed up." Then shut up and get to work. Save the whine for supper.

Mr_437

Reaction score
*Pollard n Davis > Pollard n Zeke
*Micah has regressed at ILB because DQ played him exclusively at OLB, so now #11 is solely an Edge.
*Run defense will never be fixed with LVE as a MLB, he's a WILL too soft for the middle.
*Run defense will not be fixed with the CBs being soft and not forcing the run. Teams are running at Diggs and fans say tackling doesn't matter at CB..but now they're seeing it does.
*Mukuamu played better than Kearse has.