What's on the Menu? vs Deadskins

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burgundy&Gold;2289183 said:
Never said you were going to lose. Just making an observation.
Cowboys board. What do you expect?

As for the original post, I don't know. Maybe spaghetti.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2289183 said:
Never said you were going to lose. Just making an observation.

I'd love to hear your post game observations tomorrow, so before you go into your shell(at least until it's Commanders cowboy week again) tomorrow afternoon, please feel free to stop back by and let us know how you're feeling.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2289173 said:
I haven't seen such expectations of easy victory since the wealthy elite, congressmen, and their families strolled out to the countryside at a railroad junction town called Manassas to watch the Union Army trounce a clearly inferior Confederate Army.

you saw this?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2289173 said:
I haven't seen such expectations of easy victory since the wealthy elite, congressmen, and their families strolled out to the countryside at a railroad junction town called Manassas to watch the Union Army trounce a clearly inferior Confederate Army.
How is food on the menu talking about an easy victory? I have three degrees and can't make that connection.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
Hostile;2289273 said:
How is food on the menu talking about an easy victory? I have three degrees and can't make that connection.

Just combined with everything else I have read on here the past week how can one not think this? Just completely dismissing the Skins as as much as a threat to make it even competitive.

Or maybe it's just because I never really eat during a game. I am too into it. Makes it look to me like you are just kicking back and taking the opponent lightly. Not that you shouldn't be confident or that you shouldn't enjoy some good grub, just explaining how I saw it. :)

superpunk

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2289308 said:
Just combined with everything else I have read on here the past week how can one not think this? Just completely dismissing the Skins as as much as a threat to make it even competitive.

Or maybe it's just because I never really eat during a game. I am too into it. Makes it look to me like you are just kicking back and taking the opponent lightly. Not that you shouldn't be confident or that you shouldn't enjoy some good grub, just explaining how I saw it. :)
Quit being dumb, please.

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2289316 said:
Or at least take the whining over BS elsewhere.
I mean seriously...

Eating during a football game makes it seem like I am taking the opponent lightly? There are so many follow up questions that I have to that, but cannot ask. I mean, this isn't even as dire as Barry eating at the pro bowl.

I was going to have a snack during last week's San Diego v. NYJ contest - but I had Nate Kaeding going against a guy with Rivers and Gates, and I only had like a 36 point lead, so I didn't have any potato chips because I didn't want it to seem like I was taking my opponent lightly, also because I'm doing Atkins now.

Are you ****ing kidding me?, would be one question to ask.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Not sure where you're from, but down in these parts, food and football go together. I was raised an LSU football fan, and pregame/postgame tailgating is an art form at that school. Nothing but good food and booze starting 48 hours before kickoff (yes, 48 full hours).

Cowboy fans are much the same. It isn't about taking the opponent lightly. It's about enjoying the game that we all love.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2289323 said:
Not sure where you're from, but down in these parts, food and football go together. I was raised an LSU football fan, and pregame/postgame tailgating is an art form at that school. Nothing but good food and booze starting 48 hours before kickoff (yes, 48 full hours).

Cowboy fans are much the same. It isn't about taking the opponent lightly. It's about enjoying the game that we all love.

Commander fans are usually too disgusted in the play of their team to eat.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just combined with everything else I have read on here the past week how can one not think this?
Maybe because if you learn how to read and take the time to do so you will find not one post talking about the game and all of them talking about food. I mean, I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility rather than the stupid allegation you raised.

Forgive me, but I also have a question for you. When you responded in post #13 it was about food. Did you sustain a head injury since that post?

Just completely dismissing the Skins as as much as a threat to make it even competitive.
What we've got here is failure to communicate.

No one in this thread is dismissing the Commanders Norman. We're talking about food. Grub. Stuff to eat. It honestly is not that difficult to grasp.

Or maybe it's just because I never really eat during a game. I am too into it.
Bull. I don't believe that for one minute and I don't buy the explanation. You said something really stupid and got called on it and are scrambling for a sensible answer. There isn't one, stop trying.

Makes it look to me like you are just kicking back and taking the opponent lightly. Not that you shouldn't be confident or that you shouldn't enjoy some good grub, just explaining how I saw it. :)
I am actually not kidding here. That may be the most eloquent definition of a football sissy that I have ever read in my life. If you are that freaking over sensitive buy some lace panties and find a quilting forum. I don't give a damn if that offends you. I really don't. The sheer stupidity of this explanation is offensive.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
Hey, all I was saying was that during a game involving my team i don't savor a big meal. We all have different approaches to watching our team play. :tongue:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2289347 said:
Hey, all I was saying was that during a game involving my team i don't savor a big meal. We all have different approaches to watching our team play. :tongue:
Bull again. Grow a pair.

superpunk

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2289347 said:
Hey, all I was saying was that during a game involving my team i don't savor a big meal. We all have different approaches to watching our team play.
That's not all you were saying, buckeroo. You were saying crazy ish like "I never really eat during a game. I am too into it. Makes it look to me like you are just kicking back and taking the opponent lightly." Also, I don't buy for a minute that you knew Emilio Estevez was white BEFORE you saw him on tv. It's an unlikely name for a white guy, is what I'm saying.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I plan having a great big bag of popcorn amd some burnt Commander potatoes. :popcorn: :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasInDC;2289352 said:
I plan having a great big bag of popcorn amd some burnt Commander potatoes. :popcorn: :D
Oh be careful. You might upset the overly sensitive fans of the Racial Slurs by dismissing them as a worthy opponent.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
popcorn, pop, chipz, ...and an extra controller in case i need it..:D