What's on the Menu? vs Deadskins

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
djdoug;2289515 said:
WE dont play the game,......the Players do!they're serious!!
Careful, that post may actually cause tears to run down his cheeks.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i292.***BLOCKED***/albums/mm11/Rollie42/heineken.jpg

kmd24

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2289308 said:
Or maybe it's just because I never really eat during a game. I am too into it. Makes it look to me like you are just kicking back and taking the opponent lightly. Not that you shouldn't be confident or that you shouldn't enjoy some good grub, just explaining how I saw it. :)

Anyone who's been a Cowboys fan for more than two minutes associates food with the game. Our favorite team plays a game on the biggest eating day of the year, and has every year for the last 42 years or so.

As fans of a team with a 58% all-time winning percentage, we have indigestion on our menu far less often than our rivals. The Skins are at around 51%, so I can understand your quandary.

kmd24

Reaction score
I'm making seafood gumbo - shrimp, crab, and oyster. No okra, thank you very much.

I need to get started on my roux, matter of fact...

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
BBQ ribs, BBQ chops, in Sweet Baby Ray's sauce. Washing it down with some delicious sweet tea.

Pending a Commanders miracle, and the game is close late - I'll be tapping into the Wild Turkey American Honey.

Lets jam.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sarge;2289646 said:
http://i292.***BLOCKED***/albums/mm11/Rollie42/heineken.jpg

That's the ticket! ...or some of the best draught around.

guinness.jpg

My two favorite beverages.. yum

SacredStar

Reaction score
Today was supposed to be our annual fishfry day watching the Cowboys and Commanders with my fellow Dallas fans. We pick one game a year and have a huge fishfry with tons of side dishes.

The organizer of this event, Greg, caught most of the fish and rises early to prepare everything.

Today I got a call at 6:00 am from his wife. She told me she found him laying on the floor in their kitchen, dead from a heart attack. He was only 52.

After just meeting with the guys, we decided the fishfry will go on in his honor. It will be a somber day here, and even a Cowboy win will not erase our pain, we will still cheer our team to victory, for Greg.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
A loss on the menu would be well suited ;)

- Cry Baby Back Ribs
- Chicken Wings With Hot Loss
- A Keg Of Lose
- sTEAR Meat :D
- Defeat Of Some Pigs (Pickled Of Course)
- Beats
- Lose Meat Sandwiches

Just jokes, don't kill me.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
SacredStar;2289752 said:
Today was supposed to be our annual fishfry day watching the Cowboys and Commanders with my fellow Dallas fans. We pick one game a year and have a huge fishfry with tons of side dishes.

The organizer of this event, Greg, caught most of the fish and rises early to prepare everything.

Today I got a call at 6:00 am from his wife. She told me she found him laying on the floor in their kitchen, dead from a heart attack. He was only 52.

After just meeting with the guys, we decided the fishfry will go on in his honor. It will be a somber day here, and even a Cowboy win will not erase our pain, we will still cheer our team to victory, for Greg.

Sorry for your loss. Those are the worst phone calls in the world. I said a prayer for you and your friends, we will keep you guys in our prayers. May God give all you guys all the strength and Wisdom to get through this tough time.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
SacredStar;2289752 said:

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear that man. That's the call that I, like most, am very afraid to get. You, your family, and your close friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SacredStar;2289752 said:

Wow...So sudden. Extremely sorry for your loss.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Extreme;2289801 said:
A loss on the menu would be well suited ;)

- Cry Baby Back Ribs
- Chicken Wings With Hot Loss
- A Keg Of Lose
- sTEAR Meat :D
- Defeat Of Some Pigs (Pickled Of Course)
- Beats
- Lose Meat Sandwiches

Just jokes, don't kill me.

That's a menu you are well familiar with and serve often.

DA FAN

Reaction score
SacredStar;2289752 said:

Sorry to hear this... my condolences to you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SacredStar;2289752 said:

O man, I hate to hear that. I'll have a personal moment of silence before the kickoff for Greg.

kmd24

Reaction score
DA FAN;2289865 said:
That's a menu you are well familiar with and serve often.
Keep in mind that it's only 2% of their cookbook.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2289211 said:
I'd love to hear your post game observations tomorrow, so before you go into your shell(at least until it's Commanders cowboy week again) tomorrow afternoon, please feel free to stop back by and let us know how you're feeling.

I FEEL GOOD!!! Thanks for inviting me back. :p:

10575474-10575477-slarge.jpg

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2294569 said:
I FEEL GOOD!!! Thanks for inviting me back. :p:

10575474-10575477-slarge.jpg

We know, Dallas games are your superbowl. We actually have a legitimate shot at the real one though.

Congrats on today, see you next time.