What's Randy Gregory's value

conner01

Reaction score
I think the best approach is to have Gregory play out his final year at 2.2 million.

Even if he does have a big year next season, I would have to think he would want to stay with Dallas with all the loyalty they've shown him and sign a team friendly deal no matter what.

I think he has to have loyalty to Dallas and the Jones by now lol
You would think but his agent doesn’t
Loyalty is rare when it comes to money and agents have no loyalty
He has to be tight on money. Half the money he’s made has went to fines and I don’t know how fines are handled tax wise but if he’s paid taxes on his total income he hasn’t got much money at all

conner01

Reaction score
We need a bull rush NT though, but you can get a good one in the second or third round because those guys drop. Kuwanne Short was slotted as a first round pick and fell to the middle of the second and he has been to two Pro Bowls. Rotate Hill and Gallimore at 3T and have that kind of guy with Antwuan Woods backing him up at NT and then let the edge guys run wild!
Two things make an edge rusher life easier. A good compliment on the other side and a guy who stops the QB from stepping up in the pocket
Inside pressure disrupts everything

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We need a bull rush NT though, but you can get a good one in the second or third round because those guys drop. Kuwanne Short was slotted as a first round pick and fell to the middle of the second and he has been to two Pro Bowls. Rotate Hill and Gallimore at 3T and have that kind of guy with Antwuan Woods backing him up at NT and then let the edge guys run wild!

Funny you mention him......he's a 2021 free agent and word is he's likely done in Carolina.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Great seeing Gregory come to play, this is what we started seeing a couple seasons ago when he was getting in game shape and got 6 sacks in 10 games. Dude has speed and talent could have been great DE if he stayed focused. Hopefully he can keep the momentum going.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I said at the beginning of the year he would be our best DE by the end of the season and a lot of people laughed at me.

The guy was all over the field today. Can't wait to see what he can do next year with a full offseason and in football shape from day one.

adamknite

Reaction score
I think of there is one player in this league who owes their team a discount contract when the time comes it would be him after how long Jerry has stuck with him. *Shrug*

aikemirv

Reaction score
Give Aldon a full offseason of real conditioning and then have him, Gregory and DLaw on the field at the same time. Then an improved Gallimore and Hill rotating at 3T with two high draft picks joining the secondary.
Secondary is fine at Cb-need DT and LB

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What value could he have added in the 2016 playoff game? That is his lack of value.