What's the bane of your existence?

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
People who constantly complain about the Jones's but continue to be fans. How dumb is that. There are 31 other NFL teams out there that the Jones's have no control over. Whining about Jerruh being the GM is like complaining about the weather. Pointless. Don't like it? Move along.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who thought Demarcus Lawrence was going to get less than $20 million.

InTheZone

Reaction score
People who drive slow in the fast lane and don't move over.
Seems like everyone hellbent to be in the left lane will do 5-10 under, will be the ones to stop for the school bus when they're not supposed to (several lanes over with a center divider), will ride side by side with traffic when they're the lead vehicle of that lane, and will speed through a school zone because they just never pay attention to speed limits. I drive over 100 miles daily, this is very common every day. Not to mention some will just randomly cut you off to get in the left lane...yet no turn is coming up for miles...these people...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You are one of the most negative people here. Your constant negativity directed at those with different opinion is the bane of this forum.
No problem with folks that have a different opinion, just with people like you who do nothing but whine. Keep up.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
When a lane closure is up ahead and the majority of us do the right thing and merge ASAP, but you always got those clowns who drive all the way up until the last second (essentially the same as cutting in line for vehicles)....but mostly I cant stand the people who let them in......we dont allow this in lines at the grocery store, restaurant, etc. so why is this ok?
Being in north jersey. If you don't drive aggressive you don't get anywhere. Ever try getting through the holland tunnel at rush hour.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
One more - bike riders and not the motorcycle types. I am talking about the guys that get decked out in spandex, despite their bellies, and think they own the roads. I HATE those guys.

Doomsay

Reaction score
It is called the zipper merge and those who don't know how to merge correctly merge 1 mile early and cause even more of a slowdown! It is the recommended way to handle lane closures.

requires polite Western Canadians to pull it off

erod

Reaction score
One more - bike riders and not the motorcycle types. I am talking about the guys that get decked out in spandex, despite their bellies, and think they own the roads. I HATE those guys.

Roll down your window and remind them that they didn't pave the roads in America for bicycles.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People who get in the right lane instead of the left lane, therefore blocking people to turn right on red. For the ones that have a choice to get in the left lane that is, but choose not to.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Entitled people that park in fire lanes in front of Starbucks etc., because hey, their time is too valuable to walk in from the parking lot. By the way, that parking lot that is probably functioning at 50% capacity, because those same entitled folks can't be bothered to return their shopping carts.