What's the bane of your existence?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Fat girls who don't know they're fat
What about the chicks that go out in heels so high they can't handle it and you're watching them, waiting for the face plant?
I guess that's more suspenseful and funny, rather a bane...

Pay attention to that ladies!
Heels are nice, but when you have to spider-walk to wear them... You ain't looking nice babies.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I took my car to visit friends during college in Brooklyn, worst decision of my life. I don't know how you do it.
Lol i haven't driven into the manhattan in about 8 years. I take the train. but goin into brooklyn sucks from jersey. can't really take a train and it's $30 in tolls goin thru staten island. I'm a Nets fan and I've barely caught any games because getting to brooklyn is awful.

ShortRound

Reaction score
My family was just in New York for 6 days during spring break, stayed 3 blocks from Times Square...
beautiful city & wonderful food. But we're doing a cruise or a beach next year. lol... way way too congested and crowded.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol i haven't driven into the manhattan in about 8 years. I take the train. but goin into brooklyn sucks from jersey. can't really take a train and it's $30 in tolls goin thru staten island. I'm a Nets fan and I've barely caught any games because getting to brooklyn is awful.
I drove in Manhattan once. By the time I got the car back to the rental place, I was in tears and shaking so bad I had to be consoled with extra cocktails that evening and I took the horn from the vehicle with me to sleep with that night. If Paul Kersey had a death wish, just drive in Manhattan, no need for a weapon.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I drove in Manhattan once. By the time I got the car back to the rental place, I was in tears and shaking so bad I had to be consoled with extra cocktails that evening and I took the horn from the vehicle with me to sleep with that night. If Paul Kersey had a death wish, just drive in Manhattan, no need for a weapon.
Lol try driving out to laguardia i'd rather shave my chode with no shaving cream

cml750

Reaction score
Garrett and Jerry keeping such a useless coach around. It sucked all the enjoyment away from the team I have loved for much of my life. I despise him so much I quit watching them. I haven't watched the last 20+ games. I decided what is the point when you already know they will never win anything important with incompetent coaching so why bother? I rarely visit here now and just the Off Topic zone when I do. Life is happier now not worrying about it any longer.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Drive thru line at McDonalds. When the person in front of you dont know what to order. Its McDonalds people. They rarely change the menu. I have the patience of Job except then

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Try driving with people from Juarez with Mexico tags. They give less than zero shiv.
Stay for what cops? Laters!