What's the bane of your existence?

timb2

Reaction score
That I don't live in some Asian country like China,Thailand,Japan,etc. with all those Billion Population of Asian Babes to be with. No I live in country where all I have to say is..."Women from Walmart"...."The Jerry Springer Show"......"Feminist Rally"....

Them

Reaction score
F3Vk3ef.png
...complete and utter dominance and submission of all Earth entities presently living in....?...!......nevermind!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
People who complain about old people...we all want to be old someday...better than the alternative

Umm, I don't exactly agree with that. The second I'm unable to take care of myself on a day to day basis. I'm ready to cash in my chips. I've seen people get old and are unable to take care of themselves. That isn't something I'm looking forward too. All it does is go down from there. You end up living in a chair / bed and people having to hand feed you. Yeah, I'd rather not.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Umm, I don't exactly agree with that. The second I'm unable to take care of myself on a day to day basis. I'm ready to cash in my chips. I've seen people get old and are unable to take care of themselves. That isn't something I'm looking forward too. All it does is go down from there. You end up living in a chair / bed and people having to hand feed you. Yeah, I'd rather not.

So your bane is getting old lol

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Lawyers, Insurance, Politicians...

People who complain about old people...we all want to be old someday...better than the alternative
People who litter and most importantly the poor treatment of vets
OK...I'll just say people and move on...
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Do people treat veterinarians poorly? Why? Poor attempt at jocularity. I got ya. For sure

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Politics pushers - I don't care what you think.
Bicyclers - It's not your road too. No sir, It's my road because I'm the on driving the two ton vehicle so move your little tight shorts and special hat to the sidewalk.
Bike lanes - See above ↑ Really? That's where I park.
Cigarette flickers - Everyone who flicks a butt out the window should be chased down and have that same butt flicked down their colon.
Current music - It's gross.
Food allergies/Special diets - Listening to people order food in a restaurant drives me insane these days. If all you can eat is grass, roots, and spring water then why are you at my pizza place?
Draft grades from forum members - You know nothing John Snow.
Black toenails - I hike for a living and no matter what or how hard I try I cannot keep from stubbing the big toe on both feet. I walk around all year with matching black toes.
Reality TV in any shape or form - Send all the Real Housewives and Kardashians to Survivor scantly dressed and maybe I'll tune in.
Passwords - Why is my dog's name no longer good? I don't want to do a capital, symbol, #, blood type, and mothers maiden name.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lawyers, Insurance, Politicians...

People who litter and most importantly the poor treatment of vets
OK...I'll just say people and move on...
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I'll add the people who do not think they're those people. I like to start with a rather general broad sense of people and include them all and then pull out the exceptions to like. God put pets on this earth so that we could tolerate their owners.

I am an old person and I take the complaints from younger people gleefully for they have no idea of the deceit and treachery necessary to reach this age.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Politics pushers - I don't care what you think.
Bicyclers - It's not your road too. No sir, It's my road because I'm the on driving the two ton vehicle so move your little tight shorts and special hat to the sidewalk.
Bike lanes - See above ↑ Really? That's where I park.
Cigarette flickers - Everyone who flicks a butt out the window should be chased down and have that same butt flicked down their colon.
Current music - It's gross.
Food allergies/Special diets - Listening to people order food in a restaurant drives me insane these days. If all you can eat is grass, roots, and spring water then why are you at my pizza place?
Draft grades from forum members - You know nothing John Snow.
Black toenails - I hike for a living and no matter what or how hard I try I cannot keep from stubbing the big toe on both feet. I walk around all year with matching black toes.
Reality TV in any shape or form - Send all the Real Housewives and Kardashians to Survivor scantly dressed and maybe I'll tune in.
Passwords - Why is my dog's name no longer good? I don't want to do a capital, symbol, #, blood type, and mothers maiden name.

I've been using a password vault program named Keepass 2 that has made my life easier. Stores all my passwords so I never forget them.