What's the biggest difference between Sean Lee & Luke Kuechly?

visionary

Reaction score
1. Lee is smarter, keuchly is close
2. Keuchly is bigger and stronger and MUCH more durable
3. Keuchly plays for a team that knows the importance of a 1-T DT

Aven8

Reaction score
One is playing in the NFC C game and the other is sitting on the couch?? ;)

Reactions: BAT

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Lmao the only thing Kuechly has on Lee is size and a pro bowl defensive line in front of him. When Lee is playing and healthy, he is easily the better player. No doubt in my mind. Really unfortunate that he's not durable or people would be talking about him as one of the greatest ever at his position.

lkelly

Reaction score
Sean Lee is one concussion away from never playing again.....that is the differnece. But that is a huge difference. To continue to build around a guy like that is just plain stupid.:rolleyes:

Luke Kuechly missed 34 days this season due to a concussion. I would say another serious one is on his radar screen as a potential big deal.

jwitten82

Reaction score
lol, shut the hell up. Yes he is.

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-yKPdUqBbkZs/VqSdnNXFXwI/AAAAAAAEraI/oLraruFJAhM/w506-h290/monitor-lizard-fight-gif-2797460.gif

Nope, Luke>Lee....your turn, brofessor

The Natural

Reaction score
The difference is the surrounding talent. Put Lee on that Carolina defense and they still tear it up. Put Kuechly on our defense and we're still mediocre as ever. Maybe next season we will have some real defensive tackles instead of these two matadors Crawford and Hayden.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
We are building around him? News to us.

Who is Lee's highly talented part time replacement counterpart on the team who is ready to go when the inevitable occurs? No one...yeah we are building around him; not replacing him is one in the same.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I've never seen a linebacker run from sideline to sideline and avoid blockers so seamlessly like Kuechly.

YR

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Kuechly is quite simply the better player.

• Durability - The biggest thing. If you are not available half the time, you cannot get better.
  • Bigger - Much bigger and stronger.
  • Better hair - Sean is getting a little thin up there.

Yeah. Without checking their measurements, Luke appears to be the bigger and more powerful player with a longer wingspan.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We could have traded down and got Kuechly at #9 instead of Mo at #6. Probably would have only cost us a 3rd rounder to move up to #9 instead of a second rounder to move up to #6. :mad:

mahoneybill

Reaction score
The front office of the Dallas Cowboys had Luke Kuechly ready to draft in 2012. However, they elected to draft Morris Clayborn. I want some accountability at this point. Years of bad drafting have crippled this football team. Year after year, after year. its a vicious cycle.

Here is a list of the 53 opening day roster for the LBs in 2012, also like to remind everyone that only two remain on the roster currently.

55 Alex Albright ILB
57 Victor Butler OLB
54 Bruce Carter ILB
52 Dan Connor ILB
50 Sean Lee ILB
93 Anthony Spencer OLB
94 DeMarcus Ware OLB
51 Kyle Wilber OLB

thanks to Ryan for that snafu

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Who is Lee's highly talented part time replacement counterpart on the team who is ready to go when the inevitable occurs? No one...yeah we are building around him; not replacing him is one in the same.

Really? So unless they are HIGHLY talented, they can't start in place of Lee on our GREAT defense.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I've never seen a linebacker run from sideline to sideline and avoid blockers so seamlessly like Kuechly.

That is a weakness of Lee's. He does tend to get caught in the trash sometimes.

And he can get lit up by blockers while in pursuit, something I have yet to see happen to Kuechly.

leepwned.gif