What's the deal with Garrett?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Garrett is fine. I think it has to do with the message he is has been selling to the team. All business, intensity, stay focused. It has worked as we went from 3-5 to 11-6 and onto the divisional round of the playoffs. Remarkable turn around!

I read 5 pages and came back to this. It makes the most sense to me. I concur.

plymkr

Reaction score
One of these days he’s going to push Tank, and Tank is going to slap the dog dookie out of him...
"Dookie" ? I haven't heard that word since grade school. What if Tank slapped the dookie out of him and that started clapping while Garrett ran to the locker room.

I seriously hope Garrett goes back to clapping. Most of my unfunny jokes are about him clapping.

Sigh, I guess now the only thing I can make fun of him about is winning the division. Booommmm. But really tho I am proud of him and what he's done this year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Jason had a come to Jesus moment way before the season began. Talkin about the passing of his father. I think it changed his outlook on his own life. I know when my father passed in 2013, it changed how I looked at everything. I think for Garrett, he is super honed in on the task at hand,moreso than he would have been. Players know this and have responded as well. Truly a team thing.They have rallied behind their coach...and we may not like to admit it, THEY LOVE HIM. You get close to a guy when you been around them so long.Hurns I may add, gives extra fuel for the fire. You can bet they will be extra juiced up for this weeks game in honor of their fallen teammate. We gonna empty the bag this week.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He finally evolved in the process.
truth is, it took his fathers passing for him to take that next step. I think he realizes the time is now. Perspective and belief can be a beautiful thing if handled right. He has used it as a positive.

Rayman70

Reaction score
recall him getting blasted for going to the Dodger games ? WE ALL PRETTY MUCH KILLED HIM. Looking back at it, we were wrong. What he was doing was enjoying the moment and reflecting...unplugging,gaining further perspective. He was a new guy when he returned home. He just seems extra honed in,and I LOVE IT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
People evolve. Why is that so hard to understand? They don't stay stagnant.
thats the beauty of life,isnt it? Garrett is a true success story that the league can hang there hat on. Its a tribute to Jim Garrett,his dad. Starting to see why folks love the guy in the football circles.

Coy

Reaction score
Jerry seems a bit tired of Garrett, it may be that he was told he'll get fired if we lose to Los Angeles.

One can only hope, not that we lose but if we lose then, fire Garrett.

Although, Jerry wouldn’t