What's the difference Arizona 9-2 & Cowboys 8-3 record?

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Romo's back pretty much. Don't think there's any way Arizona would've beaten Dallas if Romo were healthy when the two played.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Stanton equalizes our lesser defense

Romo > Stanton

Cowboys defense < Cardinals defense

But does the cards defense make life easier for Stanton than our defense for Romo?

If he didn't get hurt in Washington game then I think we would be. 9-2 and Arizona 8-3

Maybe we get the win when it really counts in the playoffs?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If he didn't get hurt in Washington game then I think we would be. 9-2 and Arizona 8-3

IMO If Romo doesn't get hurt against Washington, then Dallas would have beat the Skins too. That game would have been similar to last night's NYG match-up with Dallas' physical nature wearing them down at the end.

Hoov

Reaction score
IMO If Romo doesn't get hurt against Washington, then Dallas would have beat the Skins too. That game would have been similar to last night's NYG match-up with Dallas' physical nature wearing them down at the end.

Possibly. This next game should tell us a whole lot.

Dday22t

Reaction score
Except we called three straight pass plays with 2 yards to go.

I think they learned their lesson: notice on our last TD last night, on 3rd & 2 they ran it with Murray to get 1st and keep drive going.....

links18

Reaction score
I think they learned their lesson: notice on our last TD last night, on 3rd & 2 they ran it with Murray to get 1st and keep drive going.....

Well, I hope so. Of course, last night they also went five wide on 3rd and four in reasonable four down territory and ran the receivers deep when we were up only three points.

Titleist

Reaction score
hi-res-184416322-quarterback-brandon-weeden-of-the-cleveland-browns_crop_exact.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not really certain I understand the point of this thread.

Should I get a foam finger and insist that in reality, we are really number one?