What's the game plan with the rookie tackle Tyler guyton having to block Myles Garrett?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I think it's the same as just about every other tackle in the league.

They move Garrett around a lot, it's basically just about doubling him everywhere he goes.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Garrett plays mostly LDE so will mostly be against Steele. Smith will be against Guyton.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Just about any tackle in the league is going to need help against Myles Garrett. He'll go down as one of the best to ever do it.

With that being said, I am far less nervous about this than I was 3 weeks ago. Guyton shut down Maxx Crosby, who's about the next closest thing to Garrett. So I don't foresee the lights being too bright for Guyton.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The gameplan is Guyton stepping up to the challenge. That's it. He will either fail or succeed. Its gonna be a tough task but i'm excited he gets to come out the gate facing a top talent.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Chaz Green made an Atlanta Falcon a pro bowler in one game . Dude got 5 Sacks off of Green in one horrific game . Jason Garrett stood by did not call 911 .? :facepalm:
That's exactly what I'm saying we don't help our guys out we let them go one on one and get killed

RoboQB

Reaction score
I believe Guyton will handle Garrett most of the game. Especially, if it's a close one.
He handled Maxx Crosby with ease.
Dude will be a Pro Bowl selection.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Who says you have to do anything?

Let him play and let him learn. See what is forged from the flame. Besides, its one game. we got this in the bag, Cleveland sucks right? Its what we ve been told.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Who says you have to do anything?

Let him play and let him learn. See what is forged from the flame. Besides, its one game. we got this in the bag, Cleveland sucks right? Its what we ve been told.
so basically you are saying if Dak gets subdivided because Garret blows by Guyton that is ok?