What's the game plan with the rookie tackle Tyler guyton having to block Myles Garrett?

Big D

Reaction score
Run at right him. Luepke at FB followed by a pulling guard in front of rock head zeke.

T-RO

Reaction score
I believe Guyton will handle Garrett most of the game. Especially, if it's a close one.
He handled Maxx Crosby with ease.
Do you think Maxx was playing anything close to 100% effort in a pre-season game?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The game plan is for Tyler Guyton to do the best he can (no matter how many times Myles Garrett gets the best of him!! :huh: :muttley:

Well, to be completely honest, I'm hoping Tyler Guyton manages to hold his own versus one of the best defensive players in the NFL.

T-RO

Reaction score
If I'm SERIOUS?

You want to win the game and you also dont' want to destroy your LT's confidence in the first game of his career.

I'd attach a tight end to Guyton's left hip for most all passing downs. He's about to face Thanos.

For those saying Guyton faced Micah in camp and so he's all good...do you not know he lost most all those battles?

kskboys

Reaction score
It's a win/win. If Guyton does well, kudos and good job. If Garrett owns him, learning situation.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If I'm SERIOUS?

You want to win the game and you also dont' want to destroy your LT's confidence in the first game of his career.

I'd attach a tight end to Guyton's left hip for most all passing downs. He's about to face Thanos.

For those saying Guyton faced Micah in camp and so he's all good...do you not know he lost most all those battles?
Unless the Browns choose to blitz a lot Zeke will be there to chip on Garrett and that along with Guyton's ability should be enough. A few shots to the rib cage from Zeke will have Garrett's head on a swivel.