What's the game plan with the rookie tackle Tyler guyton having to block Myles Garrett?

gtb1943

Reaction score
If I'm SERIOUS?

You want to win the game and you also dont' want to destroy your LT's confidence in the first game of his career.

I'd attach a tight end to Guyton's left hip for most all passing downs. He's about to face Thanos.

For those saying Guyton faced Micah in camp and so he's all good...do you not know he lost most all those battles?
love how all these people talking about letting him take his lumps seem to forget who will REALLY be taking his lumps if Garrett is owning Guyton.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The best time to go against a team/player to take them by surprise is their first game. Garrett probably hasn't played all preseason like most starters so he could be rusty.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We shouldn't assume he will need help all game long. If he does need help then there are a few things that can be done. First, they can put a TE next to Guyton to help him double-team. Second, they can leave Zeke in the backfield to pick up any leaks on that left side. I don't see the Cleveland pass rush causing us problems no matter how good they are advertised.