What's the Mood today?

johneric8

Reaction score
I am of course disappointed we lost, but Dak played a great game. Even TOM BRADY said he did. I feel like Tom Brady knows a little more about playing QB than you. Oh, and Bruce Arians was gushing over Dak in the postgame press conference. Maybe you didn't see that, but Arians was talking about how he's known Dak for a long time and loves the way he handles himself. I feel like Arians knows a bit more about QB play than you. In no way was this loss on Dak. Even the pick was a perfect throw that was dropped. What we need is a kicker. We need to bring back that Finnish kicker so that we can finish better.
I wouldn't waste your breath on dak haters, they've already dug in their heels now they have to look for anything they can to validate their nonsensical opinions. It's definitely a sad existence...

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I am feeling pretty good for a loss actually.
We went into the defending superbowl champions house and gave them all they could handle.
This without our best player. (Martin)
Lost by 2 points when our kicker missed a short field goal.

We have a top 5 passing attack.
Defense is much improved.

Biggest concern is special teams which aint so special.

Feeling good about the rest of the season.
We should win the NFC Least easily.

What say you ?

Every week in the NFL is an entity unto itself. Remember when we started 3-0 and then lost to the Jets? We got a lot of favorable bounces last night, can't count on that every week.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Every week in the NFL is an entity unto itself. Remember when we started 3-0 and then lost to the Jets? We got a lot of favorable bounces last night, can't count on that every week.
True, but dak looking sharp against the Tampa defense is hopeful

MikeyP

Reaction score
We went into the defending superbowl champions house and gave them all they could handle.

What say you ?

I agree with this 1000%.

wecasa

Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't get to watch but listened via radio and have caught a few clips and highlights.

Offense looked like pre dak injury. Encouraging. Not gonna pile on zeke, not sure anyone would have fared better vs the bucs d line. Especially minus Martin.

Defense looked serviceable. Wondering why Malik Hooker was inactive. D line is still hot garbage but the bucs o line isn't bad either.

Special teams are poor. Usually a good indicator to overall team depth. Which dallas has little. Missing kicks is not good. But as indicated in preseason and having niswander handling kicking duties early, seems they will ride the storm out with Greg the leg...

They went toe to toe with the Champs. Took some hard shots and delivered a few. I didn't think it would be close at all. Still going to wait until about week 4 to really be concerned. Without seeing how the rest of the NFL least does, it looks promising to compete to be the best in the east.

Beaker42

Reaction score

What say you ?
PI$$ED

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't get to watch but listened via radio and have caught a few clips and highlights.

Offense looked like pre dak injury. Encouraging. Not gonna pile on zeke, not sure anyone would have fared better vs the bucs d line. Especially minus Martin.

Defense looked serviceable. Wondering why Malik Hooker was inactive. D line is still hot garbage but the bucs o line isn't bad either.

Special teams are poor. Usually a good indicator to overall team depth. Which dallas has little. Missing kicks is not good. But as indicated in preseason and having niswander handling kicking duties early, seems they will ride the storm out with Greg the leg...

They went toe to toe with the Champs. Took some hard shots and delivered a few. I didn't think it would be close at all. Still going to wait until about week 4 to really be concerned. Without seeing how the rest of the NFL least does, it looks promising to compete to be the best in the east.
Good write up

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What say you ?

Van Brock--,last night sick to my stomach and nerves were shot...but did not pick up the booze....stopped since 1992....but almot picked up the booze.....woke up today...feel so much better....i use to hate the term

moral victori=y...and there aint no moral victory....when you lose....but last night was Big Moral victory cowboys....reigning SB champs we went against in their backyard....like toe to toe heavyweight fight

someone got to lose....and i knew when the GOAT had the time and only needed FG....thought we would lose that is why ...trying to stop smoking went out and chain smoked instead of watching

Brady...all the time hoping...somehow we win....did not look at screen but went to laptop to type in Dallas Cowboys.com...and just see score....closed me eyes and barely opened hoping not to

see a "31"....but i did and it was Bucs....31-29....completely crushed....took another valium....cause stopped the booze.....today feel good ....we did not meltdown or mail it in like last year...plus

next week we get Martin back.....in a few weeks we get other help on D line....NFC EAST better look out

blueblood70

Reaction score
Love the optimism but Special teams is big, and we dont have anything special.
Let me give you a lesson on early season ST play...

this ST the only group that gets assembled after cut down dates, NEARLY ALL THE ST UNITS INTHE PRE-SEASON were guys who got cut,they were auditioning for stating positions and possible starting spots.

once 70% of them get cut now the regulars starters who double up on ST and the ST aces get on the field the first few games are the ones needed to knock off rust..GZ coming off back surgery was rusty but closed the game nicely

Anger punted GREAT,

so to say they suked is once again this places lack of control with their emotional outburst and premature judgements. they will gel they will get better just like the defense..

you know why the offense looked the best looked elite?? its the same players, all of them that started last year they've all played together some 3 seasons..they are in the best position to come out of the gate strong.

when you turning over 70% of your defense it leaves that group plus the ST groups needing time to gel.

those are straight facts..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me give you a lesson on early season ST play...

this ST the only group that gets assembled after cut down dates, NEARLY ALL THE ST UNITS INTHE PRE-SEASON were guys who got cut,they were auditioning for stating positions and possible starting spots.

once 70% of them get cut now the regulars starters who double up on ST and the ST aces get on the field the first few games are the ones needed to knock off rust..GZ coming off back surgery was rusty but closed the game nicely

Anger punted GREAT,

so to say they suked is once again this places lack of control with their emotional outburst and premature judgements. they will gel they will get better just like the defense..

you know why the offense looked the best looked elite?? its the same players, all of them that started last year they've all played together some 3 seasons..they are in the best position to come out of the gate strong.

when you turning over 70% of your defense it leaves that group plus the ST groups needing time to gel.

those are straight facts..

blue---thanks man we need level reasoning