What's the Mood today?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone who doesn’t feel better about the team today than yesterday before the game had unrealistic expectations.

Did you really think Anthony Brown wouldn’t have a coverage bust? Did you expect Parsons to truck everyone in his first game like it was Texans backups?

Parcels 4 life---first love username and agree username 100%.....and agree 100% with real day after game reasoning ....we went toe to toe with reigning heavy weight champ in their backyard.....CeeDee feels bad

Zureline feels bad.....but bucs cannot say Cowboys are a lay-down opponent.....they should have lost but because of GOAT brady.....there are Moral victories no matter what anyone says...i use to say there

are not until this morning.....Hang head High cowboys...and cowboy fans

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Letting the days go by
Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by
Water flowing underground
Into the blue again
After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime
Water flowing underground

Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...

Please.....i dont like to accuse or dog other chatters....but your poem sucks and your day after attitude sucks worse....i may get banned for saying that?...but you are Just WRONG

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Please.....i dont like to accuse or dog other chatters....but your poem sucks and your day after attitude sucks worse....i may get banned for saying that?...but you are Just WRONG

No worries. You're entitled to an opinion, even if it is wrong.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Van Brock--,last night sick to my stomach and nerves were shot...but did not pick up the booze....stopped since 1992....but almot picked up the booze.....woke up today...feel so much better....i use to hate the term

moral victori=y...and there aint no moral victory....when you lose....but last night was Big Moral victory cowboys....reigning SB champs we went against in their backyard....like toe to toe heavyweight fight

someone got to lose....and i knew when the GOAT had the time and only needed FG....thought we would lose that is why ...trying to stop smoking went out and chain smoked instead of watching

Brady...all the time hoping...somehow we win....did not look at screen but went to laptop to type in Dallas Cowboys.com...and just see score....closed me eyes and barely opened hoping not to

see a "31"....but i did and it was Bucs....31-29....completely crushed....took another valium....cause stopped the booze.....today feel good ....we did not meltdown or mail it in like last year...plus

next week we get Martin back.....in a few weeks we get other help on D line....NFC EAST better look out
yes sir, we put out the notice to rest of the NFL last night, the boys are back, baby

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Let me give you a lesson on early season ST play...

this ST the only group that gets assembled after cut down dates, NEARLY ALL THE ST UNITS INTHE PRE-SEASON were guys who got cut,they were auditioning for stating positions and possible starting spots.

once 70% of them get cut now the regulars starters who double up on ST and the ST aces get on the field the first few games are the ones needed to knock off rust..GZ coming off back surgery was rusty but closed the game nicely

Anger punted GREAT,

so to say they suked is once again this places lack of control with their emotional outburst and premature judgements. they will gel they will get better just like the defense..

you know why the offense looked the best looked elite?? its the same players, all of them that started last year they've all played together some 3 seasons..they are in the best position to come out of the gate strong.

when you turning over 70% of your defense it leaves that group plus the ST groups needing time to gel.

those are straight facts..
Thanks Blue, hopefully the Special Team play improves.
Hope Greg is not hurt and just rusty.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
I am feeling pretty good for a loss actually.
We went into the defending superbowl champions house and gave them all they could handle.
This without our best player. (Martin)
Lost by 2 points when our kicker missed a short field goal.

We have a top 5 passing attack.
Defense is much improved.

Biggest concern is special teams which aint so special.

Feeling good about the rest of the season.
We should win the NFC Least easily.

What say you ?
I feel optimistic

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am feeling pretty good for a loss actually.
We went into the defending superbowl champions house and gave them all they could handle.
This without our best player. (Martin)
Lost by 2 points when our kicker missed a short field goal.

We have a top 5 passing attack.
Defense is much improved.

Biggest concern is special teams which aint so special.

Feeling good about the rest of the season.
We should win the NFC Least easily.

What say you ?

I would say that I fing nailed it!!!! :thumbup:

Very impressed. Trolls are in for a long season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Mood is……. Offense looks fine, defense still has some of the same issues.

About what I expected.
Lol…..offense looks all world you mean. Defense looks much improved in key areas.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yawn...

Another game vs a good team =another Loss......same old same old.
A team along with the refs who tried their best to give you this game!
Celebrate when you win the game anything else is the loser's territory!
Dak shut your trolling, hating *** up :muttley:. How’s it feel to be neutered?

ICP

Reaction score
They looked good in a loss to the defending Super Bowl Champs. I guess optimistic but one thing that the past 25 years has taught me is to not get excited about a Jerry Jones product.

CWR

Reaction score
Disappointed, but oddly confident after a loss.

I think this team is gonna bring it this year.

If we can keep from a rash of injuries and SUSPENSIONS we gonna win double digit games.

black label

Reaction score
What shocks me is the overwhelming amount of celebration for Dak and the optimism being voiced. A moral victory is not a victory yet so many are applauding this team for not being rolled over. I will be the first to say Dak played better than expected but what does that matter if the team lost? I just do not understand this manner of thinking as it seems that is how society is these days. I guess when participation trophies became a thing it invaded societal thinking.

There are no moral victories. A win is a win and a loss is a loss.
:clap:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Same hamster wheel for 25 years . Nothing has change , nothing will change as long as Jerry dominates every aspect of the organization . That’s my mood.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Parcels 4 life---first love username and agree username 100%.....and agree 100% with real day after game reasoning ....we went toe to toe with reigning heavy weight champ in their backyard.....CeeDee feels bad

Zureline feels bad.....but bucs cannot say Cowboys are a lay-down opponent.....they should have lost but because of GOAT brady.....there are Moral victories no matter what anyone says...i use to say there

are not until this morning.....Hang head High cowboys...and cowboy fans
I don’t want guys feeling badly - I want them doing better. I want our kicker NOT missing 3 kicks (1 not a gimme) and I want the #17 pick in the draft doing what got him drafted - catching balls.