What's the over/under on McFadden's Hamstrings?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Is there a Vegas line? I say 7 games.

Since you seem to have some hatred for McFadden or perhaps you are still all butt-hurt over Murray leaving, maybe you would like to guess the over/under for McFadden fumbles too? Maybe the over/under for McFadden dropped passes? Still not enough for you? Maybe the over/under for McFadden missed blocks? Have fun with any other anti-McFadden metrics you can think of!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hey, is there any truth they put a revolving door at the end of locker room where the RB's lockers are located. :lmao:

It would probably be a good idea. Seastrunk and Gus Johnson need to know how to find it. :laugh:

Actually, I kind of hope that Seastrunk might make a run at a roster spot. The guy has the talent... if he can just find the smarts, toughness and work ethic to go along with it.

dallasdave

Reaction score
It would probably be a good idea. Seastrunk and Gus Johnson need to know how to find it. :laugh:

Actually, I kind of hope that Seastrunk might make a run at a roster spot. The guy has the talent... if he can just find the smarts, toughness and work ethic to go along with it.

Yeah after watching some game film of Seastrunk, you can see this guy can take it to the house.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Don't sleep on Gus Johnson. I've seen him play. Video is one thing but up close & personal is different. He has potential to stick and be nails in red zone/short yardage situations.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I've been saying that for years. Fans in general have pent-up frustration but some Cowboy fans in particular have a reservior of pain. Stress is as real as the air we all breath. Can't keep that stuff bottled up always. Of course there are alternative ways to deal with stress.[/quote]

Please do tell.:p

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Don't sleep on Gus Johnson. I've seen him play. Video is one thing but up close & personal is different. He has potential to stick and be nails in red zone/short yardage situations.

I would absolutely love for that to happen.

I'd like to have a big, bruiser to go along with some of the quicker, shiftier backs we have.

Jenky

Reaction score
Man...
This dude...

R. McClain, McFadden Placed On PUP List To Start Camp; Keith Rivers Retires | Dallas Cowboys
http://teamstre.am/1IupWuO

Darren McFadden's hamstring injury is not to the leg that sidelined him in OTAs.
Unbelievable. Coach Jason Garrett is "hopeful" DMC will be back in a "week or so," but the Cowboys have already learned all they need to know about McFadden's lack of durability. McFadden was already far from a roster lock, but his inability to stay on the field in even shorts and t-shirts is likely doing major damage to his 53-man odds. Jul 30 - 3:15 PM
Source: David Helman on Twitter

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Darren McFadden's hamstring injury is not to the leg that sidelined him in OTAs.
Unbelievable. Coach Jason Garrett is "hopeful" DMC will be back in a "week or so," but the Cowboys have already learned all they need to know about McFadden's lack of durability. McFadden was already far from a roster lock, but his inability to stay on the field in even shorts and t-shirts is likely doing major damage to his 53-man odds. Jul 30 - 3:15 PM
Source: David Helman on Twitter

We can't depend on him. It has to be Randle and Dunbar.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Perhaps more of our fellow fans will begin to see McHammen for exactly what he is, has been, and will be.... That is UNRELIABLE. .

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Depends if he even sniffs the field. If he's only carrying the ball 5 times per game he should be ok.