What's the The longest title of an album that made the Billboard chart?

Illini88228

Reaction score
Just taking a stab...

Hoagy Carmichael's "I'm a Cranky Old Yank in a Clanky Old Tank on the Streets of Yokohama with my Honolulu Mama Doing Those Beato, Beato, Flat on my Seato Hirohito Blues"

And yes I had to look up the exact name.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Chumbwumba? One of their album titles was a crazy length. Around 150 words I think. Don't ask me to remember it!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I will guess Fiona Apple's album that has a paragraph long name.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3991826 said:
I will guess Fiona Apple's album that has a paragraph long name.

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

The longest title of an album that actually made the Billboard chart is by Fiona Apple. Made up of 90 words, the album is called - "When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right"

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Next Question:
Who arrived at Woodstock with Neil Young, and what did they steal upon arrival?

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
In the Rock Movie "Tommy", who was the Acid Queen? And can you name one other movie she was in?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3991876 said:
Very good. Hope you didn't google it. ;)

No of course not....

And the answer for your current question is on the tip of my toungue but im drawing a blank.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3991880 said:
In the Rock Movie "Tommy", who was the Acid Queen? And can you name one other movie she was in?
Tina Turner & Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3991853 said:
Next Question:
Who arrived at Woodstock with Neil Young, and what did they steal upon arrival?

Achilleslastand;3991873 said:
Jimi Hendrix...
P/U truck.
I am dying to find this story. I have never heard this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3991849 said:
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

The longest title of an album that actually made the Billboard chart is by Fiona Apple. Made up of 90 words, the album is called - "When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right"
A DJ buddy of mine loved her and had all her albums. I saw that cover and title one time and just laughed.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3991893 said:
I am dying to find this story. I have never heard this.

Here ya go bud:

It's been 40 years since Jimi Hendrix caught up with Neil Young at Woodstock.

On that helicopter day, a million stories were made. And here's one of our favorites -- Jimi & Neil trying to make it to the Woodstock concert along with the nearly half a million strong.

We had long believed it to be an urban legend that Jimi and Neil stole a truck in order to make it to Woodstock. It turns out that is not too far off the mark.

From a radio interview program "On The Record" by Mary Turner in 1979, Neil was asked about what he remembered of Woodstock:

Young: "One of things I remember about Woodstock was trying to get there to play. As it turns out, the charter plane I was on with Jimi Hendrix flew into the wrong airport. We were supposed to be picked by a helicopter. The roads were jammed and there was nobody at the airport, so we had no way to get to the concert.

So we're standing at the airport with Melvin Belli [an attorney] trying to figure out what to do. And Melvin Belli steals this pickup truck parked at the airport.

So it's the three of us in this stolen pickup truck trying to get to the Woodstock concert to play -- Jimi, Melvin & me.

That's what I really remember about Woodstock.​

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3991892 said:
Tina Turner & Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Correct! One more for the road..........

What is Elvis' middle name? (Make sure you spell it as his parents gave it to him.)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3991911 said:
Correct! One more for the road..........

What is Elvis' middle name? (Make sure you spell it as his parents gave it to him.)
Aaron, and if it is spelled differently I wouldn't know.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
It's spelled Aaron on his tombstone, as a nod to him, because he had been meaning to change it from it's original spelling, as given to him by his parents.......Aron. :)