What's the The longest title of an album that made the Billboard chart?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Heres a trivia question to keep this going..............

What rockstar said "id like a woman with and IQ of 160 can make love til 5am then turns into a pepperoni pizza"?

Please no googling{cheating}.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Achilleslastand;3991940 said:
Heres a trivia question to keep this going..............

What rockstar said "id like a woman with and IQ of 160 can make love til 5am then turns into a pepperoni pizza"?

Please no googling{cheating}.
I'd have to guess David Lee Roth.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Hostile;3991964 said:
I'd have to guess David Lee Roth.

Yep correctamundo.......Congrats
When and/if VH does release new material you will be sent a copy autographed by Ed and the boys.

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Achilleslastand;3991978 said:
Yep correctamundo.......Congrats
When and/if VH does release new material you will be sent a copy autographed by Ed and the boys.

My favorite Roth quote was...

"My uncle told me that the key to success is sincerity. When you can fake that, you've got it made."

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Hostile;3991988 said:
My favorite Roth quote was...

"My uncle told me that the key to success is sincerity. When you can fake that, you've got it made."

Haha +1
What a character he is....
Heres a few more.

There are three rings to marriage: the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering

I don't get all the women that I want...I get all the women that want me

Van Halen can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Let's stay with VH for a little bit.......

What unique request was a notorious rider to Van Halen concert contracts and why was it chosen?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992189 said:
Let's stay with VH for a little bit.......

What unique request was a notorious rider to Van Halen concert contracts and why was it chosen?
I don't quite understand the question.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Achilleslastand;3992000 said:
Haha +1
What a character he is....
Heres a few more.

There are three rings to marriage: the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering

I don't get all the women that I want...I get all the women that want me

Van Halen can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade

This could be it's own thread, but I can't resist a few more :) :

"The difference between me and Sammy is that Sammy throws a party.......I Am The Party."

"Young musicians are always coming up to me and asking how do you know when you've made it. When you can spell subpoena without thinking about it, that's when you know you've made it."

"There are two rules to living well. The first is, don't sweat the little ****. The second is, it's all little ****. In other words, it's all okay. We may be lost, but we're way ahead of schedule."

"Nothing in here is worth dying for." -on the gate to his property.

:bow: Diamond Dave is one of a kind

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3992197 said:
I don't quite understand the question.

Allow me to attempt a rephrase.........

Van Halen had a famous rider in all of their backstage concert contracts. What was that rider, and why did they put it into their contracts?

(it's one of those you know it or you don't questions)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992202 said:

Van Halen had a famous rider in all of their backstage concert contracts. What was that rider, and why did they put it into their contracts?

Isn't every question like that?

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3992205 said:
Isn't every question like that?

:D What I mean is you can't think it through, you've either heard about it or you haven't. So, do you know it?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992202 said:

I just don't understand what you are asking.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
The DLR autobiography is a regular read while sitting on the throne.
The story basically goes as follows......

The contract rider was filled with a bunch of techincal specs,electronic requirements as well as needed a floor strong enough to support VH stage show at the time.
Well in the middle of all this they put...."there will be no brown m&ms in the backstage area upon pain of forfeiture of the show with full compensation.

If they arrived backstage and found the brown M&Ms then that meant the hosting arena didnt read the contract fully and all of the requirements and such had to checked and rechecked again.
Well the folks in pueblo colo didnt read the contract because as well as the brown m&ms the stage sank thru the basketball floor in the arena.
Roth thrashed the backstage area and did no more then a 1000$ worth of the damage.
But the flooring had to be replaced to the tune of 80,000 and of course it came out in the press that Roth did 80,000 worth of damage himself.
Roth later said "well who am i to get in the way of a good rumour.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Achilles is correct! And you can actually view a copy of their backstage contract here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/van-halens-legendary-mms-rider

"Behold the Holy Grail.
Since we began publishing backstage concert riders about 10 years ago, TSG has been searching for the most famous rider of them all, the one in which Van Halen famously stipulated that brown M&M's were to be banished from the band's dressing room.
Well, as seen here, the hunt is over. TSG has finally obtained the 1982 Van Halen World Tour rider--typewritten and 53 pages long--containing the M&M prohibition (and a few other unique demands). The document, which we've excerpted here, also stipulated that promoters provide the group with "herring in sour cream," four cases of "Schlitz Malt Liquor beer (16 ounce cans)," and a total of eight bottles of wine and liquor.
Oh, and the band also needed "One (1) large tube KY Jelly."
The rider's "Munchies" section was where the group made its candy-with-a-caveat request: "M&M's (WARNING: ABSOLUTELY NO BROWN ONES)." While the underlined rider entry has often been described as an example of rock excess, the outlandish demand of multimillionaires, the group has said the M&M provision was included to make sure that promoters had actually read its lengthy rider. If brown M&M's were in the backstage candy bowl, Van Halen surmised that more important aspects of a performance--lighting, staging, security, ticketing--may have been botched by an inattentive promoter."

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
***Next Question.....

There are 5 entertainers who claim to have smoked marijuana at the White House. 4 are musicians, 1 is a comedian. Can you name the 4 musicians? You'll have my respect if you can name the comedian as well.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992271 said:
***Next Question.....

There are 5 entertainers who claim to have smoked marijuana at the White House. 4 are musicians, 1 is a comedian. Can you name the 4 musicians? You'll have my respect if you can name the comedian as well.
I only know one. Willie Nelson.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3992334 said:
I only know one. Willie Nelson.

That's correct. Here's a hint on the other 3 musicians.......they're in the same band, and they performed at Woodstock.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992342 said:
That's correct. Here's a hint on the other 3 musicians.......they're in the same band, and they performed at Woodstock.
Crosby, Stills, and Nash would be my guess then since David Crosby is a known toker advocate and I know he has been at the White House.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Right you are! Now.....for the bonus points.......the comedian? I left you a hint already. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992362 said:
Right you are! Now.....for the bonus points.......the comedian? I left you a hint already. :)
The only word I see as a hint is respect which would make me say Rodney.