• F

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I went with B

Kneeland was good value based on where projected him. I dont agree with those projects, I though he was more of a round 3 guy. There is some upside as a rusher, but the production isn't there, and he plays better standing up than with his hand in the dirt. If he is developed, he could be DLaws replacement

Beebe was a home run. I had figured he might not make it to our 3rd round pick. There had been some talk of him as a target, with a move to OC in mind. I think thats what they are going to do. I dont think it would be a tough transition for him

Latu Im not very high on. I personally see him as a #4 LB that plays some in sub packages. Good coverage LB, but I dont think thats what we need as an LB so far. He will probably be a useful, but 87 is too high for a usefull player especially with a potential 1000 yard rusher in Lloyd still on the board

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m going B+. I really like the rebuild of the offensive line. I’m really excited about Beebe. Also Guyton. I feel the edge rusher is good and it meets a need. The Notre Dame LB I think was a reach but I’m not too upset. We need LBers. Overall I’m pretty happy and I didn’t have high expectations going in.

Actually they did what I hoped they would do. Fortify the run attack and run defense. I was scared they would draft players to sell jerseys. So I feel we’re having a good, strong, potatoes and gravy draft as opposed to a sexy finesse attention seeking draft.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
B for me.

Kneeland is not a “bad” pick— but there were deeper needs to address than DE in my opinion, so adding a rotational EDGE instead of a starter at LBer or RB is a mistake

Love the Beebe pick. He immediately makes life interesting at C and he adds versatility along the OL. A+ pick

Liafu? Sigh. To me this felt like a reach. They can technically tick LBer off their needs list, but I don’t see a starting caliber NFL LBer there— hope I’m wrong.

Out of our first 4 picks, we have added two starters. We needed 4 from this draft. Huge holes remain at RB, DT, — and we still have depth issues at WR, CB— and we remain thin in terms of quality at LB.

Way too many needs going into this draft. But I am thankful we beefed up the OL for sure

AKATheRake

Reaction score
B-.
I know they’re saying it’s a Zimmer pick but not liking that LB. Eric Kendrick’s clone or not.
For a late 3rd, Payton Wilson was worth. Butkus award winner and of course the Steelers get him.
Could have gotten a RB also. Should probably draft 2 this year that compliment 1 another.
CB is also a sneaky need and Tampa is still there with stop gap vets in FA, but you still have to pay those guys.

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the players except what I can read....but sounds like the ND LB would have been there in the next round and they could have traded back and still gotten him....could have been higher but b- sounds about right

Carson

Reaction score
I went D+. Just not a fan over “Future picks” when you have plug and play starters.

I don’t like Kneeland as your “future DE”

I don’t love trying to force Beebe to play Center.

Dont even get me started on Liafau being horrible. You had Wilson and Gray on the board.

This team continues to reach and make stupid picks on day 2 and this is why we lack any sort of depth. In no world do you pass on Marshawn Lloyd for this

baltcowboy

Reaction score
A- the Cowboys drafted players that will help the team run the football better and stop the run. The 2nd and 3rd round picks are TSB that every team needs. We finally have someone besides tank that can set the edge against the run. Bebe is what people want think JPJ was and we got him in the 3rd round. We reached on the linebacker but I noticed all the linebackers flying off the board afterwards so maybe they didn’t think we could get him in the 5th. Our offensive line is going to be really good moving forward.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I went D+. Just not a fan over “Future picks” when you have plug and play starters.

Dont even get me started on Liafau being horrible. You had Wilson and Gray on the board.

This team continues to reach and make stupid picks on day 2 and this is why we lack any sort of depth. In no world do you pass on Marshawn Lloyd for this
LOL ..it is the 2024 draft for players to start in 2025

Motorola

Reaction score
B-.
I know they’re saying it’s a Zimmer pick but not liking that LB. Eric Kendrick’s clone or not.
For a late 3rd, Payton Wilson was worth. Butkus award winner and of course the Steelers get him.
Could have gotten a RB also. Should probably draft 2 this year that compliment 1 another.
CB is also a sneaky need and Tampa is still there with stop gap vets in FA, but you still have to pay those guys.
The ESPN draft site lists CB T. J. Tampa as the best available player overall, so he probably goes off the board during the first four picks today.
And the Cowboys' next pick isn't until the 5th round anyway (unless they trade up).

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Round 2- F
Round 3- A+

So far the cowboys got 1 player and 3 jags. Let's roll!

raven55

Reaction score
most of the players were reach for need because the bumbler's mismanaged the off season for te last 10 years, so some had said 6 wins ha ha ha ha maybe

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

You think we lack depth?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The level of stupidity to make that 87th pick clouds the whole thing for me. What a waste. Should have grabbed a back and drafted that guy with 174. He would have been there. Everyone had him as a 5/6 rounder. It’s beyond stupid for a team that still has key holes to fill.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We have some depth. But these are guys who are simply depth.

There should be no hesitation guys like Waletzko,Tolbert, Williams, Mazi,Golston are ready to step into starting roles.
Waletzko is a walking injury waiting to happen.

The rest will play a bigger role and need to step up.