Votes: 3 2.2%
  • D-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We have some depth. But these are guys who are simply depth.

There should be no hesitation guys like Waletzko,Tolbert, Williams, Mazi,Golston are ready to step into starting roles.
I think that’s what they are relying on. I don’t think this draft is about finding starters this year….i think these guys are hoping and praying past picks step up..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Given the lack of a 4th rounder and needs at DT and RB it was worse. You see the guys that went after? Jackson, Lloyd, Carter, Wilson. Much better players. That pick was beyond stupid.
Better is subjective. I mean we are talking third round picks….these guys are all in the same boat. I like the idea of going with guys we’ve heard of I get it but there are some red flags on some of those guys you listed. Injuries never scared me…but this front office gets a lot of flash for taking injured guys and I hope that’s why they didn’t fade Wilson….

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Better is subjective. I mean we are talking third round picks….these guys are all in the same boat. I like the idea of going with guys we’ve heard of I get it but there are some red flags on some of those guys you listed. Injuries never scared me…but this front office gets a lot of flash for taking injured guys and I hope that’s why they didn’t fade Wilson….
I would respond but if a disagreement ensues you’ll run to mods. So whatever you say boy genius.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I am fairly happy with the pics. I think we drafted a lot of developmental players that have a chance to be very good, or bust. I went with a C- but I trust the scouts in our organization, and I expect these guys to be very good players for us in the future. I don't know about this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would respond but if a disagreement ensues you’ll run to mods. So whatever you say boy genius.
What lol? When have I ever gone to the mods? I literally just got benched last week I think you’re confusing me with someone else lol…

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
B. No one knows what any of these guys are going to become.
Kneeland is a bit of a project but they needed DE depth.
Beebee is a quality lineman but the transition to C is not as easy as some are suggesting. It will take some time, Love how he plays, just nasty.

Carter

Reaction score
Just cant over a 5th round LB that doesnt help over the Best defender and LB in the Nation and the Best RB in the class

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Absolutely not confusing you and you absolutely went to the mods. You know this.
So this is not true but I’m gonna entertain it….what on earth was said for me to go to the mods on you for?

I also find it funny you’re telling ME what I did…wild lol.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
C+
The linebacker dragged it down with an individual F

Kneeland B-
Beebe A
Liufau F

Kwyn

Reaction score
B-.
I know they’re saying it’s a Zimmer pick but not liking that LB. Eric Kendrick’s clone or not.
For a late 3rd, Payton Wilson was worth. Butkus award winner and of course the Steelers get him.
Could have gotten a RB also. Should probably draft 2 this year that compliment 1 another.
CB is also a sneaky need and Tampa is still there with stop gap vets in FA, but you still have to pay those guys.
Wilson is the guy who literally has only one ACL? I know he played last year without it but it’s almost certain that his career will not be long.

Love the player and I would like to have him on the roster but we talk all the time about how the cowboys can’t help but take injured players. This would have definitely been in that mold.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Went with "C" for a grade. Still considered average, correct?

All-in-all, if I had to describe it two words it would be missed opportunities. Those of you that were sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for the Cowboys to draft immediate impact players have to going out of minds.

Further proof that All In excludes 2024 results. On the positive side, we may (hopefully) look back at having that extra pick in the 3rd as being an A+ maneuver in a year or two.

raven55

Reaction score
the team is a solid 6 win team dak is gonna be a running for his life and his true colors will come out no more yards in the last part of games

Creeper

Reaction score
They have done an excellent job in this draft as far as I am concerned. Did the best they could given who was taken before they were on the clock. I think getting two starters our of the top 3 rounds is excellent drafting. And I think they got 3 potentially.

I think Guyton is a question mark but will be given every opportunity to start this year. I expect a learning curve but his potential is high.

Kneeland is underrated by a lot of people but I think he will be a good replacement for DLaw. Again, I don't expect great production in 2024, but in 2 years he will be solid. When I watched some videos of Kneeland, he reminds me of a more athletic Viliami Fehoko, but I also got Michael Bennett impressions.

Cooper Beebe may be the best of the 4 picks they made. If he can convert to C then he could be the home run Dallas needed in this draft.

Marist Liufua is a need pick. I probably would have taken the RB, Lloyd who I think will be a better player in the long run, but the lack of LBs made this pick a necessity.

Again, I am not buying any hype. My grade is about who they took and who was available when they drafted. None of these guys is anything more than a body until the take the field and prove otherwise.

By the end of today, I think we will be disappointed overall because we will not have gotten all the positions filled we needed to fill. We still don't have a RB, or DT. LB is still thin. DE is still thin, and DT will be thin even if they take a using one of their next 3 picks. But that's because we had too many holes to fill going into this draft. Blame on the lack of activity in free agency.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I gave them a C+. Any other year this would be a strong B+, A- draft, but not bringing in a RB is unforgiveable, considering how the board fell.

Carson

Reaction score
the team is a solid 6 win team dak is gonna be a running for his life and his true colors will come out no more yards in the last part of games
They addressed and fixed the OL.