What's your gut feeling?

Wolfpack

Reaction score
It's s 50/50 game. Dallas can take this if they make the right moves vs what capers is going to throw at romo. Rogers is gonna run their offense and it's going to put up some points.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
My gut says this team has the

seo-secret-sauce.jpg

CowboyChris

Reaction score
It comes down to 2 things for me....Turnovers and our Secondary.

If we dont turn the ball over, and our secondary holds up pretty good, we can win this game going away.

I dont like to do score predictions.

Everson24

Reaction score
My gut feeling is Green Bay gets up by two scores early and we get rattled just like last week. Only this time we can't stop them from scoring points in the second half. The Dom Capers blitzes will get the best of our offense for most of the game and Steven A Smith will be laughing his head of on First Take Monday morning saying that "once again Tony Romo is an accident waiting to happen".

I hope I'm wrong but we will have to play a great game to outscore Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay.

Prediction 37-13 Green Bay

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Main concern is their o-line giving Rodgers all day to throw. I expect Dallas' offense to hold its own. Feel like if Dallas wins it will be because the D toughens up in the red zone, and Dallas is able to trade just enough TD's for FG's. I don't think GB will have much trouble moving from 20 to 20.

After listening to Troy talk about how he played with the same injury, I expect Rodgers to still be an effective passer.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Last week I was fairly concerned with Detroit's defense but I had a feeling that we'd win.

This week I am fairly concerned about the Packer's offense and curious about what they'll try to dial up on defense. I have a feeling that we'll win this week as well.

We have to keep playing mistake free football. If we can stick to our style of play and run the ball successfully, I think we'll be there in the end.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Its going to come down to the last few minutes and Romo will engineer another game wining drive, 42-38 Cowboys.

coult44

Reaction score
My gut...... Cowboys by 20 and in Seattle next week. I was there the bad playoff game, this time I'll be there for the good one!!!

Alohawg1

Reaction score
My gut tells me this Cowboy team has unfinished business and GB is just a bump in the road. Last week was a wake up call, it worked.......unfortunate for the packers.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Ro McClain will be the difference. GB won't be able to run the ball. Rodgers won't be the same player especially when his injured calf stiffens up after halftime. Dallas, the hungry underdog team we saw all year, overwhelms GB when it is all said and done 27-23 in another thriller.

jday

Reaction score
My gut feeling is Green Bay gets up by two scores early and we get rattled just like last week. Only this time we can't stop them from scoring points in the second half. The Dom Capers blitzes will get the best of our offense for most of the game and Steven A Smith will be laughing his head of on First Take Monday morning saying that "once again Tony Romo is an accident waiting to happen".

I hope I'm wrong but we will have to play a great game to outscore Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay.

Prediction 37-13 Green Bay

Boo this man...

Don Corleone

Reaction score
My gut tells me this Cowboy team has unfinished business and GB is just a bump in the road. Last week was a wake up call, it worked.......unfortunate for the packers.

I like that gut. That's a good gut.