When Dak scores more than Rodgers vs SF

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So what happened your "It's all about the QB and nothing else matters" theory? According to you Jimmy Dinnucci must be better than ARod. :lmao:

It is all about the QB. 1 game doesn’t change years and years of the teams with the best QBs winning the majority of the time.

You guys are prisoner of the moment types I see.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Great he scored more points? It didn’t win him a playoff game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
As i have been saying for some time...Qb is one position of 22.

It can help but it is not the be all end all so many over simplify.

Most of the time it is. 1 game doesn’t change that. Sorry bud.

ghst187

Reaction score
As i have been saying for some time...Qb is one position of 22.

It can help but it is not the be all end all so many over simplify.

but Jimmy Gs luck will run out. He can have and all the talent and great coaching will only go so far and he doesn’t have a Ray Lewis defense.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
1 time?

It happens all the time otherwise 3 qbs would win it every year.

Teams with elite QBs win the Super Bowl 9 times out of 10. Good luck with your team theory though.

ICP

Reaction score
Hopefully, I can't even begin to describe how much I hate that team

MajesticRey

Reaction score
You know things have gotten bad when the Tad’s are acting like this is a win for Dak lol.

Bro, this is not me saying it’s a win for Dak. Missed the point of the thread so let me spell it out:

Rodgers is an ELITE QB who faced the same defense Dak did and he put up a much worse performance (arguably an equal performance).

I know it’s not entirely on Rodgers - it shows how much of a team sport the NFL is, despite how many people seem to think an elite QB would automatically make a difference here.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
The three and outs killed us and Dak had his part to play but the penalties were major contributors to many (most?) stalled drives. Can't put the blame on him when the o-line was awful and the run game was non-existent. Consistent 1st and 15 is brutal on anyone and he did what he could.