When Dak scores more than Rodgers vs SF

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Which should show everyone that it isn't all about the QB. But many will never get that. Even this thread doesn't, since it's about Dak scoring more than Rodgers, instead of the Cowboys scoring more than the Packers.

Nobody will get it.

Especially when you have the owner of our team telling everyone they designed the league to be 50/50 and that’s why QB separate teams so much.

It’s a parity league and the game is all about the QB. Scrub QBs rarely win. It’s possible but it’s rare.

Paying Dak Prescott’s and winning? Goooood luck.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I literally wrote my brothers a text that nut case fandom will think Rodgers loss will mean Dak is good. I must quit here

ShortRound

Reaction score
The 49ers have a playstyle more conducive to winning.

We have a playstyle conducive to losing. Not running the ball, not stopping the run and penalties ll spell LOSS.

Well I’m sure they play healthy players whereas we play injured running backs.

Reactions: Ken

Dre11

Reaction score
10 degrees
Luckily for Packers fans, Rodgers has more success than most signal-callers when the weather outside gets frightful.

When temperatures drop below freezing, Rodgers turns it on. Heading into last year’s playoffs, his record in these conditions was an impressive 28-6, per Spectrum 1 News. He’s thrown 76 touchdowns in these games with just 13 interceptions and has an average passer rating of 108.3. The Pack win these games by an average margin of victory of 15.5 points.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The 49ers have a playstyle more conducive to winning.

We have a playstyle conducive to losing. Not running the ball, not stopping the run and penalties ll spell LOSS.

Dallas has a playstyle that asks their 40 million dollar QB to win games with his arm.

How dare they.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Oh please, look at the elements. If Dak plays @ Lambeau he probably gets shut out.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
I must apologize....I expected too much from a 40mil a year QB...my bad

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nobody will get it.

Especially when you have the owner of our team telling everyone they designed the league to be 50/50 and that’s why QB separate teams so much.

It’s a parity league and the game is all about the QB. Scrub QBs rarely win. It’s possible but it’s rare.

Paying Dak Prescott’s and winning? Goooood luck.

And great QBs rarely overcome their surroundings. This idea that QBs carry teams is fantasy. Teams can and have won with mediocre QBs. Is that harder? Of course, but not impossible. Don't know if I've ever seen a great QB win with a mediocre team, as far as Super Bowls go.

Ken

Reaction score
I must apologize....I expected too much from a 40mil a year QB...my bad
Ya you do.

A qb can't over no running game, penalties all over the field, a defense that can't get off the field and a predictable offense.

But keep thinking anyone can.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Rodgers is the best QB right now yet he has lost 3 consecutive NFCC games in a row. It just shows you it's not all about the QB like some people think.
Football is the ultimate team sport. If you ever played it, you would know it takes more than a great QB to win it all. Football isn't bowling or golf.

Brady is the best QB right now.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Every team has good WRs and RBs. Dime a dozen position.

Packers have a trash team. Rodgers is just incredible.
Adams is literally a top 3 receiver in the game lmao. They had 2 of there star players on defense return for this game too and still lost. 49ers are just a damn good PHYSICAL teams. That packers teams has talent lol