When did you realize that you spend too much time at The Zone?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I had a dream the other night.

Woodysgirl was writing an instruction manual on how to use the mixer and record as Juke was using the mixer and record to record me playing Guitar.

Winicki was behind me rubbing my shoulders telling me how good I was doing while Duane and JTerrell were in the background playing World of Warcraft online.

Then Trickblue came in with a tire mark on his leg saying someone just ran him over in a bus...shortly thereafter Hos came in and started speaking before he saw trick and was saying...I just ran trick over with a bus.

Meanwhile dale was in the bathroom shaving the few hairs on his face.

Then trick and hos got into a wicked fight and Reality stepped in to settle it while CBZ made Pea Salad and served ice cold doctor peppers to calm everyone down.

We collectively thanked CBZ by running through his yard later that night...naked.

I woke up in a sweat with a picture of Winicki that had...thanks for the good time big boy xxxooo written on it.

Well except that WG was in it that would be a nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Trick and Hos fighting? Yeah like that would even be a fight. Trick would kill him :lmao:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I am still working on it.......just eat up with Cowboys is my excuse!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy said:
I am still working on it.......just eat up with Cowboys is my excuse!

You have been on the site too much when you start taking in the third person and responding to your own posts.

;) :laugh1:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Woodysgirl was writing an instruction manual on how to use the mixer and record as Juke was using the mixer and record to record me playing Guitar.

Winicki was behind me rubbing my shoulders telling me how good I was doing while Duane and JTerrell were in the background playing World of Warcraft online.

Then Trickblue came in with a tire mark on his leg saying someone just ran him over in a bus...shortly thereafter Hos came in and started speaking before he saw trick and was saying...I just ran trick over with a bus.

Then trick and hos got into a wicked fight and Reality stepped in to settle it while CBZ made Pea Salad and served ice cold doctor peppers to calm everyone down.

We collectively thanked CBZ by running through his yard later that night...naked.

I woke up in a sweat with a picture of Winicki that had...thanks for the good time big boy xxxooo written on it.

Man, you are one wierd dude :lmao2:

notherbob

Reaction score
When I went to fix a fence the other day and I realized it was hard work. I have been sitting on my butt in front of the computer so much I have started to get out of shape. Think I'll go cut and split some firewood.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You have been on the site too much when you start taking in the third person and responding to your own posts.

Man thats so true about him. I thought he had Sybil syndrome when he addresses himself as CrazyCowboy :D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Then you dreamed that WV beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl .... oh, wait, that happened.

Everyone mentioned in this dream should begin locking all doors and windows at night.

TonyS

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

There's something wrong with you BP. :eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TonyS said:
There's something wrong with you BP. :eek:

That is what my wife says...but I am on to her...I know she is a communist spy. :eek: :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

It could happen.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Well except that WG was in it that would be a nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Trick and Hos fighting? Yeah like that would even be a fight. Trick would kill him :lmao:
He wouldn't kill me in a fight. I run too fast.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
It could happen.

Advice to trick....look both ways while crossing the street and stay clear of any buses. :laugh1:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
That's why I married a Cowboys fan. It was one of the two tests she had to pass. :D

Dam... Did'nt think of that 27 years ago.

Is WG married????? :confused: ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Longboysfan said:
Dam... Did'nt think of that 27 years ago.

Is WG married????? :confused: ;)
No but you're 3rd in line behind JJT and Crown Royal.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
When I was trying to cut back on my posting awhile back... and got offered and accepted the wonderful job of being a mod. My posting skyrocketed. :)

When I was watching a Pats game the other day and saw Vrabel catch a TD and thought of Nors. :)

When whenever I wanna break from the Zone, instead of calling a friend, I go to the Off-Topic Zone. :)
That one is funny AND true.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
My dog had too like her :D

You mean you did not test her about the most important thing....If she could cook good?