When did you realize that you spend too much time at The Zone?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I never worry that I spend too much time here.

I think that as long as a person has under 10,000 posts, things are fine.

:D
Post more.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I never worry that I spend too much time here.

I think that as long as a person has under 10,000 posts, things are fine.

:D

Does this mean Juke will be self-banning him at 9,999 posts?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Does this mean Juke will be self-banning him at 9,999 posts?

No...but if I vanish at 9,999 and you see a new member named "I'mNotJuke" don't try to talk to him about how good you think Parcells is. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
No...but if I vanish at 9,999 and you see a new member named "I'mNotJuke" don't try to talk to him about how good you think Parcells is. :D

:lmao2: :lmao: :laugh1:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I know I spend too much time here. Yesterday my friend found out that he failed 2 of his finals. Instead of calling him and idiot, I accidently called him a Nors :D

So who did you call? Him and an idiot?

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
TonyS said:
One day last month....

My 5 year old: Dad watcha doin'?

Me: Working, now go upstairs and play.

My 5 year old: Dad, do you work for the Dallas Cowboys?

[as I minimize my browser with The Zone on it and open up my Word document with my work on it]

Me: Why no, son...why do you ask? :eek::

Gotta start spending less time here... :pc:

hahaaaaaa

that's pretty funny!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I had a dream the other night.

Woodysgirl was writing an instruction manual on how to use the mixer and record as Juke was using the mixer and record to record me playing Guitar.

Winicki was behind me rubbing my shoulders telling me how good I was doing while Duane and JTerrell were in the background playing World of Warcraft online.

Then Trickblue came in with a tire mark on his leg saying someone just ran him over in a bus...shortly thereafter Hos came in and started speaking before he saw trick and was saying...I just ran trick over with a bus.

Meanwhile dale was in the bathroom shaving the few hairs on his face.

Then trick and hos got into a wicked fight and Reality stepped in to settle it while CBZ made Pea Salad and served ice cold doctor peppers to calm everyone down.

We collectively thanked CBZ by running through his yard later that night...naked.

I woke up in a sweat with a picture of Winicki that had...thanks for the good time big boy xxxooo written on it.

It's pretty messed up that a man has a dream that is nearly all testosterone filled when he has the likes of WG, LT, brownsugar, gator girl, princess, etc in his midst... I think you need to call Dr Phil BP... Your only saving grace is that WG was in it.

flip flop flip flop flip flop