When does the new year begin?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Anyone who's seen a video of a probe near Jupiter and thought it was a live action video isn't even worth tricking. Do you think they do that with the intention of fooling people, or do you think they just do it to make the video a lot more interesting and

It puts the idea of space exploration and life on other planets in people's mind, and keeps the large checks coming to nasa.

I don't believe we will be exploring the galaxy, living on other "planets", or that there is life out there on a planet similar to ours. Whether someone believes what I do or the opposite all of it feeds the imagination and keeps the checks coming in.

If all the public received was undoctered images, no cgi, and had no spaced theme TV and movies, and were presented the amount of their tax money over the last 70 years that has gone to nasa, I think their would be issues

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It puts the idea of space exploration and life on other planets in people's mind, and keeps the large checks coming to nasa.

I don't believe we will be exploring the galaxy, living on other "planets", or that there is life out there on a planet similar to ours. Whether someone believes what I do or the opposite all of it feeds the imagination and keeps the checks coming in.

If all the public received was undoctered images, no cgi, and had no spaced theme TV and movies, and were presented the amount of their tax money over the last 70 years that has gone to nasa, I think their would be issues
Too bad they couldn't just write a big book of stories to make everyone believe whatever they tell them, with no evidence whatsoever.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Is it? All the scientific evidence, photos, experts, eyewitness accounts...but NASA and every other space agency around the globe is lying?

All those things you listed can be applied to that book of stories, yet you believe it is a lie

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All those things you listed can be applied to that book of stories, yet you believe it is a lie
Really? Now I know you're tripping. Photos, scientific evidence, eyewitness accounts (not stories of eyewitness accounts)...you think those all apply? I won't be wasting any more time on this. Have a nice day.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Really? Now I know you're tripping. Photos, scientific evidence, eyewitness accounts (not stories of eyewitness accounts)...you think those all apply? I won't be wasting any more time on this. Have a nice day.

We will end it here then.

The majority of the book is a history book of a people. An actual history that is corroborated with histories of the surrounding nations in warfare and interactions from prebabylonian/egyptian/sumerian/assyrian times up until the time of the Roman's, and is in their histories.

Archeology is a science and there is astounding evidence that supports both the normal history and supernatural history. You can find photos of it.

There are eyewitness accounts in the book, and there are well respected historians who documented the history

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
2022(the new year) starts at the stroke of midnight on January 1 where ever you are. Since you can only be at one place at a time, I don't understand the confusion. Do you not understand the concept of timezones? Unless you are flying West from the East coast and land before you took off, where is the confusion? :)

dsturgeon

Reaction score
2022(the new year) starts at the stroke of midnight on January 1 where ever you are. Since you can only be at one place at a time, I don't understand the confusion. Do you not understand the concept of timezones? Unless you are flying West from the East coast and land before you took off, where is the confusion? :)

That is one way bank robbers screw up. You rob banks on the east coast, fly to the west, and then you have an ironclad alibi for being across the country at the time of the crime

lukin2006

Reaction score
I wish Christmas and New Years we’re celebrated in summer (where I am at)…or I need to move to year round summer (preferred).

I think calendars, years, time and all that stuff was brought about to give humans structure but ultimately to control…

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That is one way bank robbers screw up. You rob banks on the east coast, fly to the west, and then you have an ironclad alibi for being across the country at the time of the crime
:lmao:
This has been one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

My new years start August 10, because that's when I was born.