When John Gruden wins his lawsuit vs NFL I can see him coaching here

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't think so. Jerry avoids controversial players and people in general.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He will never return to the NFL and I don't blame him. He has a Super Bowl ring and enough of a legacy, there is nothing left for him to prove. Own the NFL elites, stay rich, leave with a grin.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I hope Gruden mashes these losers in court. That was a total hit job.
yeah I just read only grudens emails were released, lol then goodell asked raiders to fire gruden, they didnt, and so they threatened to release
more material and he resigned.
It was clear goodell wanted him gone.

He must have said something bad about goodell too?

Its a shame as the team was right at the point where they were becoming a contender.

Hope he wins the suit, but what I read said nfl might settle rather than have this exposed in court.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gruden is never coaching again. I think the ugly way he exited and was pushed out of the league will stick with him and taint him. I can see him doing his own podcast though. BTW, I have a theory that Mark Davis didnt wanna keep paying him on that lifetime deal he had Gruden on, so he kinda helped it along and made sure he had cause to fire him or 2 force him out. I think it was a control issue. Davis got jealous of the power Gruden had. So he tried to paint him a certain way. I don't trust a Davis. Like Father Like son?

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah I just read only grudens emails were released, lol then goodell asked raiders to fire gruden, they didnt, and so they threatened to release
more material and he resigned.
It was clear goodell wanted him gone.

He must have said something bad about goodell too?

Its a shame as the team was right at the point where they were becoming a contender.

Hope he wins the suit, but what I read said nfl might settle rather than have this exposed in court.
True,but never underestimate the underhandedness and craftiness of a Davis.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ick. Gads no. Gruden has systematically destroyed the teams he's taken over, TB and and now LV. He may understand the game, but he does not get personnel. Don't forget him trading away Mack and drafting Ferrell w/ the 4th pick in the draft, passing on better players in Josh Allen, Rashan Gary, and Justin Simmons.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ick. Gads no. Gruden has systematically destroyed the teams he's taken over, TB and and now LV. He may understand the game, but he does not get personnel. Don't forget him trading away Mack and drafting Ferrell w/ the 4th pick in the draft, passing on better players in Josh Allen, Rashan Gary, and Justin Simmons.

He didn't destroy the Raiders in their first run and the Raiders lost the Super Bowl the very next season because Gruden was the better coach. As for his time in TB, hard to get back to a Super Bowl and win it without a franchise QB. TB wasn't without talent those years, just without talent at the most important position.