When will Heath be replaced?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Swap him and Woods ASAP! Does Heath still play on special teams/kick coverage? I know Woods has looked shaky playing special teams...Heath can go back to that role and excel at it while Woods focuses on safety.

DiResta

Reaction score
im not trying to hate on Heath, hes done a great job keeping his roster spot even becoming a starter from what a ufa?
but in my mind Woods is a hawk. he is good enough it doesnt matter if Heath or Byron play okay, Woods is making plays so he earns that shot to start.
i dont want 3 years to go by until we give this dude the keys and say go get the ball and bring it back to me lol
because i think he will

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
They will wait until Woods is in his contract year, he will start and do great, and get a nice contract elsewhere. We will then draft his replacement who will be groomed for 4 years behind Kavon Frazier.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
One has to wonder. After watching him whiff on tackle after tackle against the Rams, its getting old. Lets just hope that Woods gets up to speed as quickly as possible. This is getting brutal.
God... I hope so. I can't even refer to that man by name. Just get #38 off of the field. Xavier Woods is a real Safety with real potential....

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They should have locked up Leary when his contract demands were low, offering him a 5 yr contract between 2-3M he would have taken it. Instead we demoted him for no apparent reason when he was never a risk on the left side, the guy that Collins should have replaced from day-one was Doug Free. Now that Free is gone we have a rookie at RT and a gap in LG.
So you're saying that even though he's a good left guard we should have low-balled him and got him on the cheap ?
lol.
what we should have done is pay him what he's worth give him a good contract just like Martin Smith's in Frederick.
I personally don't think Martin's all that great but other people seem to think he's wonderful.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What I wonder is how old are you people are judging he's when you can actually see him play unless you are y'all watching the all-22 from Game Pass so if you can't see him how are you judging him I know I can't just from what I see in a normal game

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
One has to wonder. After watching him whiff on tackle after tackle against the Rams, its getting old. Lets just hope that Woods gets up to speed as quickly as possible. This is getting brutal.

We can't replace Heath for this game. He is a Packers killer!!!

reddyuta

Reaction score
The obvious answer with Garrett is when it's too late.on par with never allowing Collins to practice at RT for 3 years and then giving him the starting job.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It seems kind of elementary to me, and I'm just evaluating talent from the couch.
Just because a guy can run a 4.3, doesn't mean he can play this game.
I honestly have never seen a single reason why Heath has been elevated by this staff.
I just don't get it, never have.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
im not trying to hate on Heath, hes done a great job keeping his roster spot even becoming a starter from what a ufa?
but in my mind Woods is a hawk. he is good enough it doesnt matter if Heath or Byron play okay, Woods is making plays so he earns that shot to start.
i dont want 3 years to go by until we give this dude the keys and say go get the ball and bring it back to me lol
because i think he will

It has more to do with Woods having a better feel for what the safety is supposed to do and the routes that the offense is throwing at him.

Heath has good ball skills, but he misses too many assignments and his tackling is abysmal. He'll make good plays, but too many bad ones. You can get away with that if you're a pass rusher or even a CB...but when you're the last line of defense...it's imperative that you avoid bad plays.

YR

batman36

Reaction score
If he gets an interception against Green Bay, that'll probably buy him more time. Well, well, well, there were seven Spanish Angels at the Alter...

Last edited:

mardwin

Reaction score
So you're saying that even though he's a good left guard we should have low-balled him and got him on the cheap ?
lol.
what we should have done is pay him what he's worth give him a good contract just like Martin Smith's in Frederick.
I personally don't think Martin's all that great but other people seem to think he's wonderful.

We should have extended his contract before he got the monster year he did.

mardwin

Reaction score
They will wait until Woods is in his contract year, he will start and do great, and get a nice contract elsewhere. We will then draft his replacement who will be groomed for 4 years behind Kavon Frazier.

Frazier can't tackle our cover...