When will Heath be replaced?

stiletto

Reaction score
Unfortunately it takes the owners at least 5 games to realize that their pet cat sucks....

bark

Reaction score
Plus, I'm sure that they have a nifty nickname for Heath like "friendly fire" or something, hard to give that up.
Crap all you want on Heath but he has already made the defense better.

He's the one that knocked out Nolan Carroll

ilykdrama

Reaction score
One has to wonder. After watching him whiff on tackle after tackle against the Rams, its getting old. Lets just hope that Woods gets up to speed as quickly as possible. This is getting brutal.

Hopefully minutes after the game. Him and Byron need to be done. I'll gladly take Awuzie and Woods there. Byron has had two PBU's and everything else has been dreadful.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Also Mo was deemed to be " Prime Time" re incarnated.... Never lived up to that billing

Yeah, people hate on Byron Jones for not living up to his draft status. Jones was a late 1st round pick who is playing like an average starter. Could be better, could be worse. Claiborne was the highest drafted defensive player, who we traded up to get, who was supposed to be the next great one, who couldn't stay healthy and when he did, he was slightly above average.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One has to wonder. After watching him whiff on tackle after tackle against the Rams, its getting old. Lets just hope that Woods gets up to speed as quickly as possible. This is getting brutal.

Woods has been playing CB not Safety. The 3rd Safety has been Frazier.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
FYI....

Mo Claiborne and Brandon Carr are playing great in their new places, as is Barry Church.

(And don't get me started on Ron Leary.)
Of all those guys I wanted the Cowboys to keep Mo.

Said it at the time.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Woods has been playing CB not Safety. The 3rd Safety has been Frazier.
Yes.

We won't know where guys will end up until we have healthy bodies. We're thin at xb with Awuzie and Carol banged up. When they return we'll get an idea of where this team wants to put players.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Yes...Heath needs to go....but I seriously doubt Woods holds up in the run game...and that would suck to lose him to injury...hence why I don't think you have seen this move. Sadly...this team misses Barry Church in run support.:rolleyes:

From rumors I've beeen hearing Saints are practically begging teams to take Kenny Vacarro...think he is gonna get cut real soon. He could be your replacement for Heath.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Yes...Heath needs to go....but I seriously doubt Woods holds up in the run game...and that would suck to lose him to injury...hence why I don't think you have seen this move. Sadly...this team misses Barry Church in run support.:rolleyes:

From rumors I've beeen hearing Saints are practically begging teams to take Kenny Vacarro...think he is gonna get cut real soon. He could be your replacement for Heath.

We play our Safeties 30 yards off the LOS, we don't need them for help in the run game. Look at Heath trying to tackle Gurley. Dude's ankle's just explode and he falls down.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Heath is a role player. He actually did fine as a STeamer and backup safety. Making him starter though has been a bust.

It's like in baseball some guys are good pinch hitters and late inning backups but stink in everyday lineup. The added responsibilities has made Heath even worse.

Poor job on the coaches over-utilizing a guy who did a lesser job perfectly well.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Just responding to stats with stats. I hate stats.

I'm slow on the uptick and still confused...

To support your assertion that Claiborne is playing well this year, you are quoting stats from last year?

or is this sarcasm that went over my head?

erod

Reaction score
I'm slow on the uptick and still confused...

To support your assertion that Claiborne is playing well this year, you are quoting stats from last year?

or is this sarcasm that went over my head?

He is playing well, as are Church and Carr. I think we should have kept Church and Carr personally. And definitely Leary.