When will we know what Uncle Jerry is doing with Dak?

rambo2

Reaction score
Any ideas folks what the time frame would look like for us down to Earth Cowboy fans on what our GM is doing with Dak?
Yes, there is still hope in our hearts.
Is March the month anyone??????????????
We do know. They are going to extend him to create cap space.

rambo2

Reaction score
Going 'all in' should mean getting rid of the QB who can't compete against better competition. Philthy had no problem cutting ties with Wentz, nor did the Rams have an issue getting rid of Goff, both of whom helped take their respective franchises to a super bowl. But for some damn reason Dak is irreplaceable. Why?

Going all in should be about getting rid of people who aren't getting the job done, but what do I know.......

I'm just glad it isn't my problem to figure out. I don't give a crap what Jerry does any more. It will never be in the best interest of the franchise, so screw it, no need to be upset with it.
Wentz didn't lead the league in td passes and wasn't 2nd in the mvp voting.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Any ideas folks what the time frame would look like for us down to Earth Cowboy fans on what our GM is doing with Dak?
Yes, there is still hope in our hearts.
Is March the month anyone??????????????
Unfortunately, Uncle Jerry doesn't know what he is doing either or the time frame. His track record and history alone is prime evidence of that fact. He is the uncle you keep in the basement and don't tell your friends about. But in this case, that idiot, old, schizo Uncle owns the Cowboys and has this strange idea he can run them and win championships. We will just have to try to outlive him and then hope for the best.

In reality, he and his defective offspring have painted themselves in a corner and can't win position. So it doesn't matter.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, all the other playoff QBs had at least 2-3 good WR weapons, very good Olines, very good RBs, a very good TE or two, very good coaches, schemes/play designs and very good playcallers.

But Dak has to do it all by himself.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Yeah, all the other playoff QBs had at least 2-3 good WR weapons, very good Olines, very good RBs, a very good TE or two, very good coaches, schemes/play designs and very good playcallers.

But Dak has to do it all by himself.
If it wasn’t from you I’d assume it was total sarcasm. I respect every one of your non-Dak posts but this is ridiculous. Next level stuff.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go look at the highest paid QB and add 10 million to the average yearly payout. Probably with the same no trade clause he currently has too.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Wentz didn't lead the league in td passes and wasn't 2nd in the mvp voting.
You can be satisfied with regular season accomplishments all you want, but don't expect everyone to fall in line with your way of thinking. Some of us have higher goals than TD passes and MVP voting. Would it really matter if Dak was #2 in MVP voting for 10 years straight if he went 1 and done in the wildcard game each year? I would say he's a loser who can't beat the good teams, and we have 8 years of proof that this is correct.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Read some interesting quotes from Kurt Warner who I respect . He was talking in context of Daniel Jones and what a serious mistake the Giants made with fat extendion . Warner said by yr 3 after you draft a QB and he doesn’t look like the future then part ways .

Dallas going into yr 9 with Dak . “Where’s the beef “ …..:huh: