When will we know what Uncle Jerry is doing with Dak?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You seem to take opposing views personally or at least, with quite a bit of venom.

Just tell me what Dak did all by himself then.

How are you determining their O line and WRs are not on par with other playoff teams? CeeDee, Ferguson, and Cooks was a good group this year. The passing game I believe is ranked 3rd overall. The rushing game was better than that of KC, TB, and GB. These are for the year.

In the playoffs, Dak and many others did not step up. But they were competitive with other teams they made the playoffs which is contrary to your post.

You are obviously a huge Dak fan. I certainly have no problem with that. However, you propped him up way beyond what he actually delivered when the competition was tougher. He didn’t do anything by himself and played like crap in most of those scenarios.
Against tough competition during the last month 2023 season, including playoffs, regardless of game result...

Over 400 passing yards and 3 passing TDs in a playoff game vs Packers is not crap.

345 passing yards and 2 passing TDs vs Lions is not crap.

253 passing yards and 2 passing TDs vs Dolphins is not crap.

374 passing yards and 3 passing TDs vs Eagles is not crap.

I could go on but I don't want to embarrass you any further.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Against tough competition during the last month 2023 season, including playoffs, regardless of game result...

Over 400 passing yards and 3 passing TDs in a playoff game vs Packers is not crap.

And, then give away 14 points right out the gate to the Packers in a playoff game, yeah, embarrassing is right!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

7e0057f9-0e75-493f-befc-f5d6805a2b4d_text.gif

You are one of a kind man one of a kind.
You and Jerry deserve each other..............

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
i think they leave him as a lame duck because the decision will come at the same time as Trey Lance 5th year option next year. He also has played "well" in other lame duck contract seasons, probably the best when he got hurt for those 4 games...

he knows he will make more money as a cowboy and will have a better career trajectory, no other offense is going to be setting him up for success like us so those who are crying he will walk as a FA... do you think he is dumb lol? If he choses to do that he will go to an inferior team and burn out...let's be real here he's in year 9

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been told I have no buddies here. But as a matter of fact you do whine about things you can;t control...like what you just did here!
:laugh:
I whine about the feeble minds.....they bother me. Now, go away. I'm browsing at the Gas Monkey Garage.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Any ideas folks what the time frame would look like for us down to Earth Cowboy fans on what our GM is doing with Dak?
Yes, there is still hope in our hearts.
Is March the month anyone??????????????
I admire your optimism that you think Jerry will do anything but extend Dak. I have zero faith.

Brax

Reaction score

48-16 with 6 minutes left and 14 of the 48 a result of the QB who played for Cowboys, yes that was a great performance against the 7th seed, looking forward to more 6 minutes left prevent defense outbursts next year, elite just elite by any measure

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really? There is not one football personnel man that would take Jones over Dak. You Dak haters always come up with crap. :huh:
Yeah, and if the Cowboys had a football personnel man, JJ, he would get rid of the fraud. You Dak lovers love his crap.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
48-16 with 6 minutes left and 14 of the 48 a result of the QB who played for Cowboys, yes that was a great performance against the 7th seed, looking forward to more 6 minutes left prevent defense outbursts next year, elite just elite by any measure
I can hear Todd France saying..........Jerry 2nd in voting, and 1st in TD,5000 yards, we feel 350 million for 5 years is fair compensation for the greatness of Dak.
Did I also mention that Dak is a shoo-in for the Garbage HOF and will receive his green jacket?
Jerry: Uhhhhhh OK Todd it's a deal!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can hear Todd France saying..........Jerry 2nd in voting, and 1st in TD,5000 yards, we feel 350 million for 5 years is fair compensation for the greatness of Dak.
Did I also mention that Dak is a shoo-in for the Garbage HOF and will receive his green jacket?
Jerry: Uhhhhhh OK Todd it's a deal!
Hey, I don't care if they give Dak 60 mil, hell, make it 70 mil if JJ wants to, then watch his fans and his non-fans, me, watch the Cowboy suck until he is eventually gotten rid of, but I hope Dak plays until he is 43. That's the ticket!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, I don't care if they give Dak 60 mil, hell, make it 70 mil if JJ wants to, then watch his fans and his non-fans, me, watch the Cowboy suck until he is eventually gotten rid of, but I hope Dak plays until he is 43. That's the ticket!
Ya, I mean what the amount is irrelevant heck give him 100 million a year for 5 years no skin off my back.
In fact, I will enjoy seeing him out there with all the rookies around him as that is only what our cap situation can handle.
Look on the bright side he does special appearances along with CDs on Micah's show letting us know many LV bags he has bought. :muttley:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Read some interesting quotes from Kurt Warner who I respect . He was talking in context of Daniel Jones and what a serious mistake the Giants made with fat extendion . Warner said by yr 3 after you draft a QB and he doesn’t look like the future then part ways .

Dallas going into yr 9 with Dak . “Where’s the beef “ …..:huh:
Warner said a few years ago when watching film on Dak he doesn't know where to go with the ball. He had to back track on those comments probably because he the NFL is all about making money and players are supposed to support players. But you can't take back the truth. Now we have people on here claiming Dak needs this and Dak needs that. Dak will never have the supporting cast of SF because he's taking all the money. Daks a money hungry bum who turns into a pumpkin under bright lights.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Warner said a few years ago when watching film on Dak he doesn't know where to go with the ball. He had to back track on those comments probably because he the NFL is all about making money and players are supposed to support players. But you can't take back the truth. Now we have people on here claiming Dak needs this and Dak needs that. Dak will never have the supporting cast of SF because he's taking all the money. Daks a money hungry bum who turns into a pumpkin under bright lights.
Warner is a soft real soft ok I get it a paycheck is a paycheck.
Heck, he even said that Field is a franchise QB.
Can't listen to the timid and scared and Warner is one of them!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ya, I mean what the amount is irrelevant heck give him 100 million a year for 5 years no skin off my back.
In fact, I will enjoy seeing him out there with all the rookies around him as that is only what our cap situation can handle.
Look on the bright side he does special appearances along with CDs on Micah's show letting us know many LV bags he has bought. :muttley:
Look on the bright side? Dak is nowhere to be found after that mess in the Packer game. Probably hiding in shame.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey, now! Don't mention Warner, there is one if his fans that say everything Warner says about Dak is the truth. I forget the posters name that always uses Warner to prop up Dak, but his initials are AC.