Where are all those visiting Eagles fans?

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Never thought they’d beat the 9er’s but thought they’d show up. They got dominated on both sides of the ball, not much more you can say. SF took advantage of the Eagles underneath D which is lacking playmakers and the O was disjointed as it’s been a lot of times this year.

The defense doesn’t have the talent to hold-up on the back-end.
The OC needs to stop abandoning the run. You don’t stop passing after an incompletion but they seem to stop running after they get stuffed a couple of times. Then in the pass game he went away from the quick hitters which were working. The Pass pro held up, Hurts was holding the bal, too long. Also something he’s done more this year.

They better get the O gong because the D isn’t going to stop anyone,

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
The Wip 94 radio guys are still arguing that the Eagles might still be the best team in the NFC. They said Dallas is not in the conversation at this moment and the loss was attributed to 3 games in 13 days.

:lmao2:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Where are the Eagletes? They took up dog walking to pad their cash flows...waiting for a tight end and linebacker.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Wip 94 radio guys are still arguing that the Eagles might still be the best team in the NFC. They said Dallas is not in the conversation at this moment and the loss was attributed to 3 games in 13 days.

He's right, this fan doesn't talk to Eagle fans...just let loose the ravens, who attack bald eagles from the back of their heads. They continue to attack until over 2,000 feet. They are high then.

Sydla

Reaction score

Eliot Schor-Parks, a beat writer who is a homer, sounded despondent. He was stunned that the 49ers were that good. LOL.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
So a typical Eagles fan?
kb70538c_400x400

"Right back atcha buddy!"

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
He’s moron who doesn’t understand basic football concepts.
Pola, weren't you the dude explaining how Eagles dominated the Niners in NFC Championship and QBs don't matter? Don't know... you all have those dirty green avatars. But props for being realistic about Niners. It's okay, we got shell-shocked too. This here is a support group on those damn Niners.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Back in their closets, but lurking. There's no way someone that pathetic is NOT burning up inside reading the threads.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They could have had 2 weeks off, wouldn’t have mattered the 49ers would have still spanked them. What’s their excuse next week? Lol
they've already claimed it's not fair to have to play two teams back-to-back coming off a 10 day rest that's the excuse it's already built in side the fact that the Cowboys fans which I am these are calm down a little bit this win is not in the bag they're gonna be angry injured and they're gonna be wanting to make a statement they're not scared of us and even if we win it's only a tie for the division and we have a much and I mean by far a tougher schedule to finish than they do so the odds are even if we finish in a tie at the end of the year we're not getting a first round bye and we're probably not getting much of A home field I don't think we get the tiebreakers...

That one to be honest here it's hard to be happy for the 49ers beating the Eagles I am happy the Eagles lost but it was too our Achilles heel a team we could also not beat now at least it wasn't at home I mean that is the worst loss for the Eagles cause it was at home for them and we lost on the road in whatever that place is called Santa Clara I don't know where the 49ers play anymore...

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Pola, weren't you the dude explaining how Eagles dominated the Niners in NFC Championship and QBs don't matter? Don't know... you all have those dirty green avatars. But props for being realistic about Niners. It's okay, we got shell-shocked too. This here is a support group on those damn Niners.
No that was definitely not me.
Eagles better get their **** together real quick or they’ll take another L Sunday night. Dallas is definitely playing at a higher level right now.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That was mote, haven’t seen him lately :muttley: