Where are all those visiting Eagles fans?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
they've already claimed it's not fair to have to play two teams back-to-back coming off a 10 day rest that's the excuse it's already built in side the fact that the Cowboys fans which I am these are calm down a little bit this win is not in the bag they're gonna be angry injured and they're gonna be wanting to make a statement they're not scared of us and even if we win it's only a tie for the division and we have a much and I mean by far a tougher schedule to finish than they do so the odds are even if we finish in a tie at the end of the year we're not getting a first round bye and we're probably not getting much of A home field I don't think we get the tiebreakers...

That one to be honest here it's hard to be happy for the 49ers beating the Eagles I am happy the Eagles lost but it was too our Achilles heel a team we could also not beat now at least it wasn't at home I mean that is the worst loss for the Eagles cause it was at home for them and we lost on the road in whatever that place is called Santa Clara I don't know where the 49ers play anymore...
They are going to get pasted for a second week in a row. Do you think the Cowboys are scared of the Eagles? That team should have 5 LOSSES.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Bama always gets preferential treatment. I don't think I have ever seen a team ranked #1 get bumped all the way to #6 just because of 1 loss. It's like the people who make these rankings were doing everything they could to get Bama into one of the top 4 spots. Who else gets to move up 4 spots and overtake an undefeated team? I hope Michigan kicks the crap out of them...
Well....I think we all agree Bama needs to be in the playoffs.

But Washington? We all know how THAT will end....right? (30 point drubbing during 1st game)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They talked a lot of smack and were confident they would beat the Niners today. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Eagles NFC title last year should have an asterisk.** Anyone can win the NFC Championship when your opponent is down to the water boy for its starting QB.

We’re coming for you next week Philly! You and your greasy Philly cheese steak, Rocky loving, Santa assaulting fans!

45878988_2213821901997819_1652177260532203520_n.jpg
Where in no position to be laughing at them after what San Francisco did to us and Philly already has a win against us. If we’re going to make jokes and laugh at them, let’s wait until after Sunday nights game.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Where in no position to be laughing at them after what San Francisco did to us and Philly already has a win against us. If we’re going to make jokes and laugh at them, let’s wait until after Sunday nights game.
swagger-9781797147642_lg.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well....I think we all agree Bama needs to be in the playoffs.
"We all"? LOL...... Only Bama fans think they NEED to be in the playoffs, like it makes the games mean more or something.

Spots in the playoffs should be by merit, not by popularity. I hope one of these days the NCAA gets rid of the CFP and goes to a system more in line with professional sports. You will still see the same schools like Bama, Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia, and Ohio State finishing near the top, but at least teams like the itty bitty Liberty Flames from Conference USA who finished 13-0 would get chance in the spotlight. I'm still shocked TCU was allowed to play in the CG last year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They are going to get pasted for a second week in a row. Do you think the Cowboys are scared of the Eagles? That team should have 5 LOSSES.
No I don't think the Cowboys are scared not the players or the fans we match up well against them I'm just saying they're gonna be pretty angry they typically get all the bounces and all the luck I don't know how many fumbles I have bounce back to them but it's crazy and they get most of the calls by the referees etcetera..

You think maybe home cooking will get those calls maybe things will balance our way then we'll probably win the game..... There's still a formidable opponent anyway... You must respect the team that's still the number one seed but you gotta hope our players have the wherewithal and the pride to wanna go out and beat this team since they didn't get a lot of breaks at on the at the last game that they should have we got pretty much jabbed in that game...

Literally a call to go line at schoonmaker and a accidental toe out of bounds from probably winning that game