Where are all those visiting Eagles fans?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
A certain poster whom likes the lakers cowboys yankees has been mia
There's somebody else in here that also likes the Lakers, Cowboys and Yankees?

Are they a big Bama and Wolverine fan like me too? Sounds like a fine human being.

That said.....Florida State got scrooed. Undefeated. ACC Champ. Can't play for championship....because committee members feel they won't be good, versus what they did on the field. Baaaadddd precedent there. Using that logic...I'm surprised they didn't put Georgia in too

Aven8

Reaction score
This would have happened last year as well if Hassan had not broke Purdy’s elbow in the early minutes of the game.

Having said that we need to win Sunday. Just for confidence at least.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score

Are they a big Bama and Wolverine fan like me too? Sounds like a fine human being.

That said.....Florida State got scrooed. Undefeated. ACC Champ. Can't play for championship....because committee members feel they won't be good, versus what they did on the field. Baaaadddd precedent there. Using that logic...I'm surprised they didn't put Georgia in too
wasnt it determined by strength of schedule, with theirs being like 55th?

Still brutal

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

They did. But considering the whole college system is screwy to begin with, and none of those are my teams, not losing much sleep about it.

bottleKids

Reaction score

FSU is on their third string QB, the committee doesn't want to watch Michigan beat FSU by 50.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

That’s definitely the Bama fan perspective. :lmao2:

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
They talked a lot of smack and were confident they would beat the Niners today. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Eagles NFC title last year should have an asterisk.** Anyone can win the NFC Championship when your opponent is down to the water boy for its starting QB.

We’re coming for you next week Philly! You and your greasy Philly cheese steak, Rocky loving, Santa assaulting fans!

45878988_2213821901997819_1652177260532203520_n.jpg
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t think I saw mini Eagles fans on here… Certainly not ones talking, smack about beating the 49ers.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t think I saw mini Eagles fans on here… Certainly not ones talking, smack about beating the 49ers.
There was a whole thread about it. Obviously, they don't come in like it's their home, but they do exist here.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They talked a lot of smack and were confident they would beat the Niners today. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Eagles NFC title last year should have an asterisk.** Anyone can win the NFC Championship when your opponent is down to the water boy for its starting QB.

We’re coming for you next week Philly! You and your greasy Philly cheese steak, Rocky loving, Santa assaulting fans!

45878988_2213821901997819_1652177260532203520_n.jpg
@CowboysFanSince88 admitted yesterday during the GameDay Thread how he is an actual Eagles fan.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
The sideline incident between their security and Greenlaw tells you all you need to know about how they are coached. Their coach is a scumbag with no chin, prolly because someone has already smacked off most of it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Bama always gets preferential treatment. I don't think I have ever seen a team ranked #1 get bumped all the way to #6 just because of 1 loss. It's like the people who make these rankings were doing everything they could to get Bama into one of the top 4 spots. Who else gets to move up 4 spots and overtake an undefeated team? I hope Michigan kicks the crap out of them...

Motorola

Reaction score

The committee wasn't going to put two SEC teams in a CFP again - even if Michigan and Washington lost.

Motorola

Reaction score
Bama always gets preferential treatment. I don't think I have ever seen a team ranked #1 get bumped all the way to #6 just because of 1 loss. It's like the people who make these rankings were doing everything they could to get Bama into one of the top 4 spots. Who else gets to move up 4 spots and overtake an undefeated team? I hope Michigan kicks the crap out of them...
It would have been interesting to see what would have taken place if then #2 Michigan had lost to #16 Iowa ...would the Wolverines still get in?