Where are the Pac supporters now?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I was a supporter when they brought him in and still am. Personally I think Goddell is on a power trip and this is being blown way out of proportion.

Amazing that the New England Patriots as a team have had a multitude of transgressions that barely register a blip on the NFL radar screen but a player who gets into a little yelling match with his bodyguard gets suspended indefinately.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2339861 said:
I was a supporter when they brought him in and still am. Personally I think Goddell is on a power trip and this is being blown way out of proportion.

Amazing that the New England Patriots as a team have had a multitude of transgressions that barely register a blip on the NFL radar screen but a player who gets into a little yelling match with his bodyguard gets suspended indefinately.

A player who was coming off a year long suspension and on his last chance with a new team, after getting traded for on draft day. Yet he still cant stay out of the headlines. Not comparable to any other situation in the NFL. Period.

NewJCowboy

Reaction score
I was a Pac supporter prior to him coming to Dallas and I still support him. Hopefully, Lord GODdell will be gracious and let him play again.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2339871 said:
A player who was coming off a year long suspension and on his last chance with a new team, after getting traded for on draft day. Yet he still cant stay out of the headlines. Not comparable to any other situation in the NFL. Period.

Add that Pacman was drinking alcohol that night, a violation of his probation and one of the strict guidelines Goodell gave him.

Nightstalker

Reaction score
Agree. This was blown out a little. But after reading the treads of all the pac haters, can't seem to wonder what happened to all the boys fans who wanted to do anything to win. Now a good CB is out and our D is that much more vulnerable. (Spelling?) All we can do here is gather together in a thread and say how much we want him to go to hell.

Sorry I am and have been a real Cowboy fan for years and losing a player that helped a lot on game day is always a blow.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I was in favor of bringing him in and giving him a chance to get his act together. I thought that surely with so much on the line, he could keep his *** focused and he would turn out to be a steal. Jerry and I were wrong, both on and off the field.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
NewJCowboy;2339876 said:
I was a Pac supporter prior to him coming to Dallas and I still support him. Hopefully, Lord GODdell will be gracious and let him play again.

Fair enough.

I disagree completely with your opinion after what has just transpired, but you are entitled to your opinion and that is that.

shnagy

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2339837 said:
Please, stand up. I'd love to see it.

Does it make you feel better to say "I told you so?" Seems like you are getting quite a kick out of it.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I was and will remain a Pacman supporter. What he got himself into was stuped (VERY stupid) but it was a very harsh pealty for an arguement.

I support anybody that wears our uniform and Pacman is still a Cowboy.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;2339898 said:
I was in favor of bringing him in and giving him a chance to get his act together. I thought that surely with so much on the line, he could keep his *** focused and he would turn out to be a steal. Jerry and I were wrong, both on and off the field.

I was the same way.

But after what just went down last week, that was it for me.

I was amazed at how many people were supporting Pac and his actions and saying how he shouldnt be suspended blah blah. I wont shed a tear if he's cut after his suspension...which by the way, will be longer than 4 weeks. That is the MINIMUM.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I was really looking forward to watching Pacman get the rust off and get back to his old Pro Bowl self. But, you just have to ask yourself, who else in this country is fighting in the restroom at a high class hotel?

Answer: No one but Pacman Jones.

It is hopeless.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I am a die hard dallas cowboys fan, and i will admit it, since 1966. I always believe in giving people chances, but now its all on adam jones, did you know this, i sure didnt;

Mickey's Ranch Report on KTCK (recap)
Adam Jones is a knucklehead and it was just a matter of time. You can talk about what he did or didn?t do or what the severity of what he did ? he couldn?t keep his name out of the headlines. That was the deal with Goodell ? keep your name out of the headlines, and he couldn?t do it. And reportedly Goodell has put such very, very strict requirements for Jones to even have the possibility of returning that the noose is so tight on him now that if he turns his head to sneeze he?s going to hang himself. And from what I gather, if he does get cleared by some miracle the Cowboys will have to consider whether it?s even worth bringing him back considering all the work and effort they put into him and he couldn?t even make it 6 weeks into the season. My guess is this aint going to be a 4 week suspension. I don?t think he?ll make it. I take ?indefinite? to men ?In four weeks we?ll just see where you?re at?. Just like he got the an indefinite suspension last year that everyone just assumed would only be a year, but then they evaluate it and he has a couple of more mishaps and he?s not even cleared until August the following year. This is probably just it for him, and I don?t know he?ll ever get it. I was told he has absolutely nothing, moneywise. Nothing. Did it turn your ears last week when Jerry said he was paying his finances? Jerry was paying his bills and giving him a stipend out of his own checkbook to help him with his finances. Now he forfeits 41k a week. If that doesn?t wake you up, I don?t know what will.

now its all on adam jones, its up to him sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they change, i dont think adam jones actuallly hit rock bottoom, but after this he will read what is above,

sometimes people have to have their world ruined before they turn over a new life, now its all on adam jones, he has to learn the hard way

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I am here. I still support Pac. I hope he can figure his life out.

Your point was to call us out? I don't get the thread bro. You want to gloat a bit? You need a pat on the A or somin?

Bizwah

Reaction score
koolaid;2339885 said:
i support cowboys
period

These posts (I'm talking about the original) seem petty to me.

I wasn't thrilled when we picked him up....but I thought that the risk was minimal.

Since he was a Cowboy....I was like Koolaid here and supported him. I truly hoped he would turn his life around.

But he's blown his last chance. Foolish....how stupid do you have to be?

Anyway, it kills me how folks want to crow about being right all the time.

What difference does it make?

I'm sure all of us would cheer if he took a pick to the house. As it stands, he'll be sitting at home watching....and that's where he should be.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I was for it when it first happened but he is already showing signs of future trouble Cowboys dont need this headache.....i say Jerry ought to just cut the guy and use the rookies.....he can send a strong message by cutting him....i know...i know...now comes the peopel who say he didnt do anything.......he basically just laughed off the suspension he just got off of...by drinking...for anyone else no big deal....but it was against his agreement.........ive seen enough

T-NMan-41

Reaction score
I am a little disappointed on how this all panned out. I figured at worst that Adam would get a 2 game suspension and we get our picks back. I think that this is extreme punishment. Look at the guy caught cutting coke in his car. One good thing is that they keep saying that Adam needs an evaluation maybe he has bipolar disease or needs medication to correct his problem. Many times people have a problem or issue that they don't see as a problem.At some point in time we all need help to some degree. I pray that he will do the mandated guidelines and they will reinstate him after the deadskins game. He was starting to come around and I think he was only going to improve as the season goes on.......

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Dallas;2339926 said:
I am here. I still support Pac. I hope he can figure his life out.

Your point was to call us out? I don't get the thread bro. You want to gloat a bit? You need a pat on the A or somin?

The point is I made a thread last week saying how it makes me sick how everyone is supporting Pac and saying it wasnt a big deal and how he shouldnt be suspended.

Well, now he is suspended, and Jerry himself said he's extremely disappointed in him, and has cut off his security unit, basically saying we're done with helping you, you're on your own.

I'm asking if the people who said its not a big deal and he shouldnt get suspended and it was just a misunderstanding feel the same way?

Because the guy got his last chance...and he screwed it up. Why people want to give him other chances is beyond me.