Where are the Pac supporters now?

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2339861 said:
I was a supporter when they brought him in and still am. Personally I think Goddell is on a power trip and this is being blown way out of proportion.

Amazing that the New England Patriots as a team have had a multitude of transgressions that barely register a blip on the NFL radar screen but a player who gets into a little yelling match with his bodyguard gets suspended indefinately.
Right on the money.Godell is a norteastern liberal who hates the cowboys. why did he give Wade Wilson that 5 game suspension last year? he's a Gaints and Bills fan and his bias is showing. i never wanted Pacman in the first place. but to suspend the game 4 games for this is a Joke and a disgrace.Roger Godell is not Adam Jones daddy.

dre1614

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2339941 said:
The point I made a thread last week saying how it makes me sick how everyone is supporting Pac and saying it wasnt a big deal and how he shouldnt be suspended.

Well, now he is suspended, and Jerry himself said he's extremely disappointed in him, and has cut off his security unit, basically saying we're done with helping you, you're on your own.

I'm asking if the people who said its not a big deal and he shouldnt get suspended and it was just a misunderstanding feel the same way?

Because the guy got his last chance...and he screwed it up. Why people want to give him other chances is beyond me.

because some people don't like seeing others fail. I know I hate it when I see a person ruin his life.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
right here

I wanted Jerry to give Pac a chance because I know Pac is a hell of a player so far this year notwithstanding, because I know he's rusty

and I wanted Goodell to give Pac a break when I 1st heard about the situation

but I can't defend Pac at all, just don't drink man, and if you do, don't do it in public!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2339941 said:
The point is I made a thread last week saying how it makes me sick how everyone is supporting Pac and saying it wasnt a big deal and how he shouldnt be suspended.

Well, now he is suspended, and Jerry himself said he's extremely disappointed in him, and has cut off his security unit, basically saying we're done with helping you, you're on your own.

I'm asking if the people who said its not a big deal and he shouldnt get suspended and it was just a misunderstanding feel the same way?

Because the guy got his last chance...and he screwed it up. Why people want to give him other chances is beyond me.

All I am saying is I support the kid.

Walk a mile in his shoes. I will not judge an individual. Who knows what the kid needs. It appears he has an alcohol problem? That is new. I knew he drank but I never heard he had issue w/ mass quantities of alcohol.

Why do you care people want to give him another chance? Human nature is strange. Don't try and phych everyone on the board.

You really dont need to understand it all.

You have your opinion and I/WE have our opinion.

Nobody is saying destroy the Cowboys w/ AJ, but we understand the opportunity he gives us. He should never be relied upon to be a starter. I will say that much.

ndanger

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2339837 said:
Please, stand up. I'd love to see it.

They are right next to the "Roy Williams will not be Cowboy this year, book it" crowd, which is right around the corner from the, "where are all the Pacman supporters". They huddle up with The Hensonites and befriend the Quincy is the man people. Look out your window you'll see them. Labeled people throw rocks in their glass houses and end up wandering aimlessly like the creepy goblins in horror movies. They stick out like sore thumbs. It's frightening they are everywhere.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
As long as he is a Dallas Cowboy, I will support him. The same goes for anyone else. Only once someone is removed from the roster will I not support them.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2339974 said:
right here

I wanted Jerry to give Pac a chance because I know Pac is a hell of a player so far this year notwithstanding, because I know he's rusty

and I wanted Goodell to give Pac a break when I 1st heard about the situation

but I can't defend Pac at all, just don't drink man, and if you do, don't do it in public!

Shhhh BobSac

We are not supposed to agree. You are my mortal enemy. :cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
this player is dead to me - he knew what the stakes were and I read a quote from Tank that Pacgone was going out too much.

He will always self destruct. Good bye

gambit187

Reaction score
Adam Jones supporter here, and an even bigger Jerry Jones supporter. I believe Jerry has given Adam his last chance and once this little experiment is over we will see two things
1.Adam becomes a good player for us and changes his life around

or

2 Adam will be gone from the NFL and it was America's Team that went above and beyond all possible means to reform the young man.

PERIOD END OF STORY

links18

Reaction score
Phantom;2339893 said:
Add that Pacman was drinking alcohol that night, a violation of his probation and one of the strict guidelines Goodell gave him.

Where is the due process here? I realize Goodell is under no legal obligation to give him any, but we still have no idea what really happened. Goodell wants to protect the league's image, but what image does it portray when the league's disciplinary process is about as open and clear as Guantanamo military commission. I mean how much confidence can we have in a process that offers us no evidence and leaves us with the impression that Goodell can suspend any player he wants on innuendo and suspicion alone? A lot of problem here. I m not defending Pacman, but I do not like the lack of due process in all of this. :bang2:

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
I was in favor and i still am and i also believe that goodell really doesn't like this guy because this situation is waaay overblown.

did any police say he was legally drunk? has any sobriety test have been conducted that night?

the bodyguard said that it was nothing and just a little horse playing gone bad, and so did pacman.

i just want to know so who did the nfl investigate????? because no police reports were filed or charges and just a little umbrella was broken off of a vanity so it wasnt any vandalism.

so what else did they find that nobody else was able to find that warrants a suspension??

a simple case of the media blowing it up and the commisioner basically having to act on it because the world was watching.

I've met mr goodell and had a football talk with him and he seemed like a pretty good guy but im thinking about taking my avatar down lol.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Some of you people in this forum need other things to worry about.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
royw3141;2340051 said:
did any police say he was legally drunk? has any sobriety test have been conducted that night?
It has nothing to do with him being legally drunk. Its the fact that he's coming off a year long suspension which is due to being involved with the law 7 times. He had to be squeaky clean given his situation, and he did not do it.

royw3141;2340051 said:
the bodyguard said that it was nothing and just a little horse playing gone bad, and so did pacman.
Do you think they're going to admit to getting in a fight, which is pretty much asking for a suspension?

royw3141;2340051 said:
so what else did they find that nobody else was able to find that warrants a suspension??
The fact that in Goddells guidlines that he gave Pac when he reinstated him, he said he has to keep his name out of the headlines. Pac failed miserably.

If this were any other player, and they got suspended, you better believe it would be blown out or proportion. But when you're a player who just gets reinstated after a year long suspension, and this happens to you, you deserve whatever you get coming to you, because you obviously are not very smart at obeying rules.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
links18;2340046 said:
Where is the due process here? I realize Goodell is under no legal obligation to give him any, but we still have no idea what really happened. Goodell wants to protect the league's image, but what image does it portray when the league's disciplinary process is about as open and clear as Guantanamo military commission. I mean how much confidence can we have in a process that offers us no evidence and leaves us with the impression that Goodell can suspend any player he wants on innuendo and suspicion alone? A lot of problem here. I m not defending Pacman, but I do not like the lack of due process in all of this. :bang2:

Again, some of you are missing the point.

It has nothing to do with the law. Its due to the guidelines that the Commissioner gave Pac when he reinstated him. He did not follow the stipulations, therefore, he is suspended.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Truth of the matter is that no one knows the facts. To assume would be unwise.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Was...

Still remain hopeful...

Have come to the realization that every bad apple can't heal in Big D...