Where are the White RB's?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sportsbabe said:
Have you seen this year's Last Comic Standing? There's this comic named Tammy Pescatelli (sp) who I love. She is Italian to the bone.

I have heard her a few times on the Bob and Tom radio show...she is not bad at all.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I have heard her a few times on the Bob and Tom radio show...she is not bad at all.

She's funny, sexy, and holds her own with the guys. She's my hero. :)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Tammy Pescatelli

tammy2004b.jpg

Clay_Allison

Reaction score
As far as running backs, there are plenty of white fullbacks.

My dad and I got in a discussion about the greatest White Running Backs we could think of. We came up with John Riggins, Larry Czonka, Jim Taylor, Former All-Time Leading Rusher Steve Van Buren (passed by Jim Brown).

All kinda blasts from the past.

I think coaches don't think about getting white guys to play HB at the college/HS level.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
I disagree.

Sportsbabe, after thinking about what you and Eddie both said, I admit that was probably the wrong way to phrase it. EVERYONE feels emotions. People just choose the degree to which they let those emotions show. I stand corrected. Maybe the term should be 'expressive' or 'demonstrative'.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Tass said:
Sportsbabe, after thinking about what you and Eddie both said, I admit that was probably the wrong way to phrase it. EVERYONE feels emotions. People just choose the degree to which they let those emotions show. I stand corrected. Maybe the term should be 'expressive' or 'demonstrative'.

First time I have seen "demonstrative" used on this site... nice work Tass! :D

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
trickblue said:
First time I have seen "demonstrative" used on this site... nice work Tass! :D

Thank you, Trick. I try to stay cognizant of the myriad ways in which to express myself through prose. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ill give you a white RB when I find a black Punter and an Asian QB!

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious in its absurdity; not the subject its self but the way people who in 2004 still think so primitively.

You got a ‘grown up’ who had to be put in time out because he was so ignorant and another (Tass) who made an attempt to try to teach us about slavery and racism and thinks that people of African decent are less likely to be in positions of leadership because they are not ‘able’ to handle important decisions based on what he (or she) may have wittiness at a church service.

As far as the issue, the bottom line is that in athletics the obvious overall goal is to be victorious and that means putting the best athletes on the field. As controversial as it may seem people of African decent have been better in the areas of athletics, at least affordable athletics.

One of the biggest hurdles the African American community faces is not the inherent racism of America but the people (like the afore mentioned) who may be in positions of authority, i.e. Politicians, Judges, and something that relates to most of us HR Managers. Its hard to believe that there are actually people still alive in 2004 who think this way.

BTW Eddie, don’t you worry. After Athens the Asian culture will definitely get the respect it deserves in the area of athletic competition. You got a bubby on the other side of the states that will welcome you anytime. Thanks for making this thread worth reading.

As far as the Gluteus Maximus’s of Brazian women I take exception to them being singled out…

But, damn that Joana Prado for making have to do so much research on her!