Where are you on the Cowboys fan anger meter today?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anger left me long ago. Now it's more sadness and embarrassment. Fan depression would be the best way to describe it.

The Jones family owns by football team and Dak Prescott is the QB going forward.

It doesn't get worse than that.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Anger left me long ago. Now it's more sadness and embarrassment. Fan depression would be the best way to describe it.

The Jones family owns by football team and Dak Prescott is the QB going forward.

It doesn't get worse than that.
Yes it does. John Stephen Jones is next up.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
After the loss? A 10 out of 10 on the anger scale, like I am at the end of every wasted season. Today? Just defeated, waiting for next season with little to no expectations. Same old.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I was angry a long time ago. That has passed.

Now it just feels hopeless.

The organization believes in Garrett so much that they are willing to keep bringing him back.

He's had veteran teams.. He's had young teams. He's had every kind of team imaginable and he just doesn't get the job done.

We don't have a first round pick and the Cowboys won't do much in Free Agency.

You look at the final 4 teams remaining and those are probably the 4 most respected coaches in the NFL.

Belichick, Reid, PAyton, and McVay.

We're playing checkers and these other teams are playing chess.

We're capped with Garrett's philosophies and at some point we will run into a team that has equal or better talent in the playoffs and the edge the other team will have in coaching will be our undoing.

There is no excitement headed into next season with another year of Garrett.
Right there with ya bud and have been for a some time now.

bark

Reaction score
I’ve had the pleasure of watching my team play in 8 Super Bowls.
I’ve come to realize I may not see them in another, even though I m planning on watching for another 20 years or so.
No anger but I do feel bad for our younger fans that never got to experience the golden years

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I had sex the night of the loss, the day after, and Monday.

Zero level of anger from this fan.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I don't let myself get angry about football anymore except for stuff during the game. Even then, my max nowadays is about a 6.

I have a beautiful wife and daughter (wife was pregnant at the time) who survived cancer, along with two other daughters. I live comfortably, I'm almost done with my Bachelor's... I'm too blessed to let football affect me outside of the games.

I used to live in a constant pendulum of 1-10 all season long and I just can't do that anymore. It's legitimately hard on my health.

I now look at football as entertainment, nothing more.

CWR

Reaction score
What anger? I was positive for weeks and thought we had a shot but overall we ended up where we have for years so it’s more resignation sadly! This goes back to why people actually wanted losses at 3-5. Your damned in the end with these things because it feels like ground hog day

We did end up in the same place, but we did it with an entirely different roster and with one of the youngest teams in the entire league.

Trust me I feel the same as you, but Im trying to remind myself this is different and they made progress this year. Garrett may very well have reached his ceiling but for now Im chosing to believe we haven't yet seen this teams ceiling.

visionary

Reaction score
I used to get angry
Now I know this organization strives for mediocrity and relevance and nothing more so I've become ambivalent. Hope for more but not surprised when that is not forthcoming

I know we're not winning a SB as long as Garrett is the HC

Big_D

Reaction score
This roster has already been wasted. They may be young, but failed miserably to take full advantage of rookie deals when they had the chance. Now you have Tank, Elliott, Dak on deck for huge deals that will end up biting them. A golden opportunity to make something happen thwarted once again by a clueless front office.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Anger?

Zero. Or, is there something less than zero?

Frustration?

Five. We shouldn't have gotten manhandled Saturday night on defense like we did, but I was one of those who had some faith that we were going to pull the upset.

Disappointment?

Two. I could see how a new OC possibly might breathe some new life into the offense. But trying to be balanced, I also recognize there's often under appreciated value in continuity.

Blackrain

Reaction score
No anger what I expected happened we won 10 game made the playoffs and got outcoached . I predicted it before the season . I didn't expect it to happen like it did sweeping the eagles and Giants also beating the Saints
A playoff win was a real bonus IMO was not expecting that . It was great watching our young team mature and take positive steps forward ,a real shame our coaching staff cant keep up but hey team is still young and cheap so more talent can be added to help overcome the coaching .

I used to get mad about how bad the coaching and play calling is but Im old now and its just too much work.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Some of you are flat out lying with this apathetic bs. Jerry hasn't felt one ounce of your apathy in his pocketbook.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
None at all. Not happy with the decisions that put themselves in bad situations,but surprisingly pleased they did take action in trying to correct those mistakes. I’d only had been upset had they either continued the course,didn’t make the playoffs,or lost that Sea wild card game. They know the things that suck,and they also know they have enough good pieces to build off. They’re getting good now,they just need to get to elite good. Can’t be unhappy about that,in fact I feel really good this time. I think we’re getting close to that NFC title game sooner rather than later.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Some of you are flat out lying with this apathetic bs. Jerry hasn't felt one ounce of your apathy in his pocketbook.

Let's see, haven't bought gear, tickets, or made a road trip to a game in several years now. Those all used to be regular occurrences.

I watch games on TV, but I've never been part of a ratings survey.

I haven't experienced "anger" in regards to the Cowboys since I walked out of Texas Stadium the night the Triplets went into the ring, and Santana Moss ruined the party in the last 5 minutes. It was more of a "I traveled 1300 miles, and spent that money, for THIS?" kind of anger.