Where can we do better as Cowboy fans?

stiletto

Reaction score
The ones defending our coaching now were saying it was coaching who was holding us back before. Now they’ve about face now that they see it wasn’t all on our coaching.

This coaching was meant to make a difference. Can anyone actually provide any evidence we are in a better place with this coaching staff?

I CANNOT and so wanted to be able to provide that evidence. With that said..Garrett still sucks!!... just sayin'....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I CANNOT and so wanted to be able to provide that evidence. With that said..Garrett still sucks!!... just sayin'....
Sucks compared to who? If we compare to the other Cowboy HC’s this era.

Disappointing , frustrating .. yes, but sucks. Again, compared to who.

stiletto

Reaction score
Sucks compared to who? If we compare to the other Cowboy HC’s this era.

Disappointing , frustrating .. yes, but sucks. Again, compared to who.

I don't know what to tell ya if you don't know how bad Garrett was...I just don't. Mediocrity I guess lowers standards for everyone.

cern

Reaction score
How can we help the organization and team each day from here on out until the end of the season?
Trick question? Fans are under no obligation to do anything to help the team. Management and coaching should put a good product on the field. Fans should be able to enjoy it. But that's not how it's been for a long time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL what about people who think we have a bad team AND also continued bad/questionable coaching? I think it is a fair and reasonable question after what we've witnessed. Of course this is not already disclosing and admitting to the Diarrhea mouth and brained owner we have to deal with. It's a sad state of affairs for sure.

i haven’t heard anyone defend the coaching. In fact the coaching has been hammered by most.

however on the scale of issues, it’s down the list. Injuries are far and away#1.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt, If a fan chooses as you say then I have no issue UNLESS they berate those who are making an attempt to bring change.

Ironically those fans are often the ones defending the ownership. And then take issue with those drawing attention to the actual issues.

I’ve always maintained there’s a place for all types of fans. But there’s a reason the cheerleaders are on the sidelines with the Pom Poms and the analyst are in the booth with the microphones.
The choice, as always, should be with the fan, and neither side should begrudge the choice of the other.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know what to tell ya if you don't know how bad Garrett was...I just don't. Mediocrity I guess lowers standards for everyone.
Our standards or the bar has been lowered this era. And when measured against our other HC this era Garrett wasn’t the worst . As a matter of fact his results are one of the best.