Where Did You Get Your Username?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
HipHop said:
I'll only award you half credit for that answer. What does the 99 mean?

OOOOPS....

The first time I used the name was in 1999....

Do I get full credit now?

I am assuming you are going to have to grade these answers with a curve anyway. :)

k19

Reaction score
My user name on every other site that I am either an admin, mod, or member of is Vinny. Its my real name. I changed it here because I didnt want it confused with VT. I've been a Key fan since he was at SC at his numbers 19 so there ya go :D Maybe now that VT's gone I'll go back to being Vinny

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I can't wait to see Winicki's answer to this question.

:)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
When I pledged my fraternity, my line name was Abdullah Da Butcher, I received it after I headbutted one of the big bros after a pretty intense night, lol. The original Abdullah was an old time wrestler whose patented move was.....you guest it, the headbutt.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
well... my favorite color is blue or black... and I am very tricky...

thus... trickblue... it had a ring... much moreso than trickblack...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Cbz== cowboyzone, which by the way I was using before this site became cowboyzone.

In other words they named this site after meeeeeeeee. That's why you see "The Grand Poobah" under my name and don't any of you young-uns forget it.

The 40== 40 years a Cowboy fan which should actually be 45. Juke won't change it for me.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Cbz== cowboyzone, which by the way I was using before this site became cowboyzone.

In other words they named this site after meeeeeeeee. That's why you see "The Grand Poobah" under my name and don't any of you young-uns forget it.

The 40== 40 years a Cowboy fan which should actually be 45. Juke won't change it for me.

You still owe for the last change...

Wowza...a fan for 45 years...So you didn't start rooting for the Cowboys until you were in your 30's? :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
You still owe for the last change...

Wowza...a fan for 45 years...So you didn't start rooting for the Cowboys until you were in your 30's? :D

Actually I was 15........and never been kissed. :D

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
My last name is Yeager and I'm part german so it seemed like a natural nickname

So it has nothing to do with the alcohol?

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Nope the only thing I drink is Diet Coke, Diet Sprite Zero and H2O :D

I don't care if you like your pocket jacks.... I call your bluff adn I'm calling you all in.....

You're a raging alcoholic.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
HipHop said:
I don't care if you like your pocket jacks.... I call your bluff adn I'm calling you all in.....

You're a raging alcoholic.
LOL The last time I had any alcohol was the Rams-Titans SB