Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
you be nice :D

I don't think so...lol

I see your username and think I'm being watched.:blind: :drunk:

k19

Reaction score
yupp I be watchin ya. I needed a change and it doesnt get much different than this

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Mine is simple - first initial of the first name, full last name...ehh, my imagination sucks.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I like Phildominator's story.

My dad called me Chief occasionally when I was a little sprout.

Many years later at my job, a couple of guys I worked with started calling me Chief.

For some reason, I never get called this at home.

It's probably the closest thing I have to a nickname.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I thought it was a very original name but apparently someone else (more then one) saw me with it and liked it, then stoled my net name to use for their site....

I can relate to that... I adopted trickblue some 6-7 years ago... now there is a knucklehead who stole it and designs websites under that name...

Not to mention that a tattoo parlor has adopted it and has a website under the same...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Well, Chad (Trickblue) has called me Princess from day one of our knowing each other. He invited me over here to the Cowboys Zone, set up my account and gave me my username - CowboysPrincess

TooStupid

Talk is Cheap...Walk the Walk
Reaction score
Well my name came straight from BP. He said it best... Were Too Stupid... We collectively perform with the lack of intelligance.

trickblue

Reaction score
TooStupid said:
Well my name came straight from BP. He said it best... Were Too Stupid... We collectively perform with the lack of intelligance.

That Pot/Kettle thing... :D

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
When I was a wee nipper, me da was Gibby. At softball games, I was Lil Gibby, I was even presented with a jersey at a USAFE tournament 'Lil' Gibby' and #99. When my parents split, I was sent with my mom. No more Big Gibby to hang around with at the ball fields, so on the High School football field I became Gibby. After 15 years, I am back to being Lil Gibby, and glad to be :D!

zagnut

Reaction score
Phildo...haha. :D

I chose my name after the greatest candy bar in the known world, the Zagnut candy bar. Precious crumbs of toasted coconut, rolled on peanut butter *****, coating what might be a crunchy peanut butterish center. I've had a minor addiction for years. I have had to buy them online, as they are not sold in many stores.

I wanted to be Zagnut, but the autocomplete feature of my browser wouldn't let me capitalize the z, so I've lived in lowercase shame ever since.

Hoov

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I see you pointed out my username. You like me don't you?:wink2: :thumbup: :shades:

lmao j/k

But since you asked...I chose Woody'sGirl cuz, I'm a girl and I think Woody's cute. :p:

That profound enuff for you?:cool:

Woody's Girl.....so nice for a female perspective, and you have some very good posts. Thanks for the contributions..

trickblue

Reaction score
zagnut said:
Phildo...haha. :D

I chose my name after the greatest candy bar in the known world, the Zagnut candy bar. Precious crumbs of toasted coconut, rolled on peanut butter *****, coating what might be a crunchy peanut butterish center. I've had a minor addiction for years. I have had to buy them online, as they are not sold in many stores.

I wanted to be Zagnut, but the autocomplete feature of my browser wouldn't let me capitalize the z, so I've lived in lowercase shame ever since.

Zagnut? the greatest candy bar ever?

I question your judgement, sir... although I can laud your choice of favorite NFL teams, any true Cowboy fans recognizes "Reece's Peanut Butter Cups" as the greatest candy ever... you stand corrected...

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Well I found the OG .net site around 2002, when I was graduating from high school. And not being very original and not wanting to use my normal handles Diablo(gaming), or Frozen(email and other forums) or any of my other like 5 or non-internet nicknames. I decided upon CowboysFan02. And go by CF02 in chat, where you will find me when I am not lurking or running through CBz's lawn.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Zagnut? the greatest candy bar ever?

I question your judgement, sir... although I can laud your choice of favorite NFL teams, any true Cowboy fans recognizes "Reece's Peanut Butter Cups" as the greatest candy ever... you stand corrected...

Ahhh Mr. Trickblue that is where you as well are wrong...

The Reece's Peanut Butter Cup is one of the greatest candies, it is not the greatest candy bar as it is a cup.

Heath and Nutrageous bars are better then Zagnut however. :p: