Where do sayings come form and how many does it take to catch on?

Winonesoon

Reaction score
A penny saved is a penny earned. Holy crap! we have got to chance this one. Maybe "A dollar saved is a dollar earned". Anything else...you're wasting your time.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's like putting lipstick on a pig. However, pigs can be cute so I prefer that's like putting a thong on a warthog. A warthog already has one of the ugliest butts in the animal kingdom, even worse than a Mandrill baboon because they get to have the rainbow on their butt.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I need that like I need another hole in my head. I prefer I need that like a snake needs snowshoes. I've actually seen people trying to work that one out in their head because it has a double hit. They don't come out when there's snow on the ground and they don't have feet.

kskboys

Reaction score
Gotta P like a Russian Racehorse.

Why does a racehorse need to P and what does being Russian have to do w/ anything?

Winonesoon

Reaction score
That's like putting lipstick on a pig. However, pigs can be cute so I prefer that's like putting a thong on a warthog. A warthog already has one of the ugliest butts in the animal kingdom, even worse than a Mandrill baboon because they get to have the rainbow on their butt.
:lmao::omg:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have another I like to use on people when the obvious needs to be called to attention and it contains alliteration and I am a fool for that. There's a very good reason why peg legged pirates pick parrots over woodpeckers.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"More than welcome" How can you be more the Welcome. You're either welcome or not. :):laugh:

you guys add...:thumbup:
200.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
"3 sheets to the winds" is a slang term for being drunk. I get the sailing reference but what does it have to do with being "****-faced", which is another expression.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
"3 sheets to the winds" is a slang term for being drunk. I get the sailing reference but what does it have to do with being "****-faced", which is another expression.
When you you say the words **** faced. You have looked into the individuals eyes and they're so gone than can't even focus on you. Then you say ****!