Where do you live and do you like living there?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Reality, Jul 21, 2017.

1. strollinruss

strollinruss Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

664 Messages
    705 Likes Received
    Live near Lake Conroe north of Houston. I’ve grown up here and it has grown so much I can’t even begin to describe it. Still love it here but the humidity in the Summer sucks. If I have the means I’d have a place up north to spend the warmer months

MizzouCowboy4 and ColoCowboy like this.
  2. TheDude

TheDude McLovin

8,245 Messages
    6,403 Likes Received
    I am in LA. in that Calabasas area. I have this love hate thing with LA. I think I am always ready to go, then I go somewhere and I just want to get back to LA. I would like to end up in Nashville or maybe the Florida panhandle. Of all the big cities I do like LA the best. THe terrain, weather, ocean, etc. is hard to beat
    It has rained its asssssss off this year. The weather is the main reason I live here, if winters are going to be like this, I''l go back to Charlotte or Nashville

MizzouCowboy4 likes this.
  3. MizzouCowboy4

MizzouCowboy4 Well-Known Member

627 Messages
    461 Likes Received
    Right now Springfield.Missouri but plan on retiring in Texas. Hate winter. Dislike ice and snow. Canyon or West Texas is place for me. Rather sweat than freeze. I lived in Alaska and Texas. Texas wins hands down.

4. MizzouCowboy4

MizzouCowboy4 Well-Known Member

627 Messages
    461 Likes Received

Illinois and Missouri. St.Louis and Chicago same poop.

5. RodeoJake

RodeoJake Well-Known Member

1,376 Messages
    2,169 Likes Received
    Pawnee County Oklahoma. I love it. Peace and quiet and deer hunting right out my door. Fishing anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes away depending upon which lake I want to use.