CZ POLL Where do you rank Dak Prescott among quarterbacks in the NFL?

Where do you rank Dak Prescott among quarterbacks in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
What type of argument is "I think everyone would do as well...."....there's no basis for this other than you playing Madden and it maybe being true. I guess you are one of the ones who thought if Romo replaced Brady he'd have a ring too wouldn't he?
No basis for the idea that a better supporting cast helps a QBs production/numbers?

Are you sure you're not trolling?

And absolutely on Romo. And a lot of other QBs too.

Funny thing understanding that football is a team sport.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No basis for the idea that a better supporting cast helps a QBs production/numbers?

Are you sure you're not trolling?

And absolutely on Romo. And a lot of other QBs too.

Funny thing understanding that football is a team sport.
Yeah there's no basis at all. If you follow sports which I'm sure you do you know that just because you surround a guy with talent doesn't mean they will do well. Remember the "Dream Team"? Or you remember the Browns last year that were stacked?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yeah there's no basis at all. If you follow sports which I'm sure you do you know that just because you surround a guy with talent doesn't mean they will do well. Remember the "Dream Team"? Or you remember the Browns last year that were stacked?
I did not say, or imply that just because you surround a guy with talent they will do well.
I said, that a specific group of less than 10 guys are good enough to do as well or better than Dak does.
We know how Dak does when he doesn't have a great group, and it's not good.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I did not say, or imply that just because you surround a guy with talent they will do well.
I said, that a specific group of less than 10 guys are good enough to do as well or better than Dak does.
We know how Dak does when he doesn't have a great group, and it's not good.
Yeah he won 13 games in 2016 without a great group. You are right about that we do know.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yeah he won 13 games in 2016 without a great group. You are right about that we do know.
Uh...this is false on several levels.

Teams win.
He had about as good a group around him as you can get.

We need to go back to the trolling question.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll defer to the 2nd half of the upcoming season before submitting a premature rendition of what I I'll think with better info to consider. The upcoming season will be far more likely to avail me of what I'll need to know by then. Dak's evaluation will surely change considerably with additional time and experience being considered. I see no point in shortchanging him with information that will be outdated in another few months.

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
What we need is a poll of who the first player will be to be thrown under the bus, after our first loss, to shift away any blame away from Dak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Uh...this is false on several levels.

Teams win.
He had about as good a group around him as you can get.

We need to go back to the trolling question.
So teams win when we win 13 games, but Dak losses the games when we don't. Just can't make this stuff up. Great entertainment.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So teams win when we win 13 games, but Dak losses the games when we don't. Just can't make this stuff up. Great entertainment.
No. Teams win and teams lose.

Thanks for proving you can and do make these things up.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What we need is a poll of who the first player will be to be thrown under the bus, after our first loss, to shift away any blame away from Dak.

Let's hope the Cowboys OL reports in healthy and ready to roll as the regular season commences. There's a big concern right there.

Hopefully, both of his dinged OTs will be fully available for duty in game one. Otherwise, things could get a tad dicey. Let us pray. o_O

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
False.
Dez was good. Williams was solid. Cole was solid. Witten was solid.
OL was dominant.
Zeke was dominant.

And the offense was run dominant.
OL was dominant and Zeke was dominant yes. Receiving option and Witten were subpar. Funny how his skill positions are "solid" but you seem to think this means great lol.

Brax

Reaction score
So Dak wins games and teams loose games in your view, no difference except in ones point of view, but everyone knows what Dak is without top level players all around him.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
OL was dominant and Zeke was dominant yes. Receiving option and Witten were subpar. Funny how his skill positions are "solid" but you seem to think this means great lol.
They were nowhere close to subpar.
I did not say they were great. Stop twisting what I say to fit your false narrative.

A solid to good receiving core, with a dominant OL and dominant RB is an awesome situation for a QB. Especially one not asked to do very much at all.

You're acting like Dak was dominant in 2016, when he was the epitome of bus driver.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They were nowhere close to subpar.
I did not say they were great. Stop twisting what I say to fit your false narrative.

A solid to good receiving core, with a dominant OL and dominant RB is an awesome situation for a QB. Especially one not asked to do very much at all.

You're acting like Dak was dominant in 2016, when he was the epitome of bus driver.
Where did I say Dak was dominant in 2016? He drove the bus. Ok? Is that suppose to be a insult lol? His receivers were so great that they were out of the league 2 years after......GREAT weapons there!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Where did I say Dak was dominant in 2016? He drove the bus. Ok? Is that suppose to be a insult lol? His receivers were so great that they were out of the league 2 years after......GREAT weapons there!
Even worse, you tried to credit him as the Winner of games, ignoring the team.

2 years later is irrelevant to 2016 (and 2 of the 4 mentioned are still playing today, and one would have played if not for injuries - and likely still will play).

Again, falsely using "GREAT"

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even worse, you tried to credit him as the Winner of games, ignoring the team.

2 years later is irrelevant to 2016 (and 2 of the 4 mentioned are still playing today, and one would have played if not for injuries - and likely still will play).

Again, falsely using "GREAT"
No your comprehension skills led you to believe I was "ignoring the team". Did no such thing and never have this whole offseason. And two years is not irrelevant. Great receivers in the prime of their career don't just leave the league in 2016 lol. As you can see Beasley is still in the league. Witten is now a backup in Las Vegas but truthfully he should've stayed retired. Dez, Terrance, Brice Butler......stop playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.