Where have all the Jon Kitna holly water fans at now

BHendri5

Reaction score
I remember everyone on here praising what an addition and how it would be the key to Dak. Why do you nincompoops do stuff like this? Im tired.....of drinking.

You are the nincompoop, if you do not see the great job that Kitna is abd has done with Dak. You have got to be kidding me , straight stupid, this post!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I remember everyone on here praising what an addition and how it would be the key to Dak. Why do you nincompoops do stuff like this? Im tired.....of drinking.
o_O

I don’t blame Kitna or any of the position coaches really. The buck stops at the HC and FO.
The buck stops at this entire coaching staff. They're a disgrace. And Kitna isn't any better. Tired of this team being run by a bunch of back-up has beens quarterbacks.

Haimerej

Reaction score
That's kind of the problem. Someone should be coaching them NOT to do that junk.

The thing is... they are. I mean, the fundamentals are covered at every level of the game. Players are ultimately responsible for what they do on the field. I've been one of Jaylon's biggest fans but he's been awful this year.

lockster

Reaction score
Kitna has shown he's a difference maker, but only so much you can do with a guy that has bad accuracy problems, AVG. Arm at best( personally I think it's a weak arm) he can't throw very far. 52 yards I think, poor pocket awareness, slow release. So, if he doesn't play with good form, he sucks like he showed last game, hitting everything but the receiver. Lol

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Dak has improved in some area's and regressed in others. I think Kitna gets some credit for both.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Where has he regressed, and how is Kitna to blame?

Kitna stated he wanted to work on mechanic's and wanted him to let the ball rip.

His mechanic's have improved and he is certainly letting the ball rip.. (too much)
Alot more careless with the football clearly.
His INT total is 11 but honestly should be much worse. Been really lucky here.

He is the QB Coach. That is his job. Why he is here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kitna stated he wanted to work on mechanic's and wanted him to let the ball rip.

His mechanic's have improved and he is certainly letting the ball rip.. (too much)
Alot more careless with the football clearly.
His INT total is 11 but honestly should be much worse. Been really lucky here.

He is the QB Coach. That is his job. Why he is here.
Kitna isn't the one calling the plays. If anything, he's just the one who gave Dak the confidence and ability to "let it rip". Now it's up to Dak and Kellen to be more judicious about when to do it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we should have worked more on running the ball and letting dak throw the short passes. his bread and butter, but oh well we are now 6-7 because of it.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Kitna isn't the one calling the plays. If anything, he's just the one who gave Dak the confidence and ability to "let it rip". Now it's up to Dak and Kellen to be more judicious about when to do it.

Well if you get credit for the good but none for the bad... Certainly a job I'd sign up for. lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Kitna was a TO machine as QB.

He was just another symbolic move, after making Moore OC. Dallas needed a scape-goat in Linehan, but nobody was going to take the job when the HC had one year left on his contract and the offense wasn’t going to change.

Kitna player under Garrett. He also played under Marinelli as an aside when he was HC of Detroit. He played under Martz as well, meaning he was a QB in the Coryell system. That’s why Garrett originally brought in the veteran.

Further, Dak’s profile was not that he wasn’t accurate or that he could throw deep, it was that he was wildly inconsistent and that though, he could be accurate, he could be wildly inaccurate, including throwing high and late. His mechanics could fall apart quickly, especially when he started feeling pressure and his anticipation was slow, which probably is why he throws late often. Again, when Dak is decisive in his reads, he’s can be accurate. But that’s all contingent On being surrounded by perfect circumstances.

the difference between this year and the other years is the PREMIERE pass blocking he’s working with.

Last edited: