Where have all the Jon Kitna holly water fans at now

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I remember everyone on here praising what an addition and how it would be the key to Dak. Why do you nincompoops do stuff like this? Im tired.....of drinking.
Dak has been considerably better with his mechanics and recognition from last year. One can safely assume Kitna played a roll in that transformation. I can't fault Kitna for not turning Dak into Russell Wilson.

CB61

Reaction score
I remember everyone on here praising what an addition and how it would be the key to Dak. Why do you nincompoops do stuff like this? Im tired.....of drinking.
The guy can only teach him he can't go out there and play for him

kskboys

Reaction score
Kitna has shown he's a difference maker, but only so much you can do with a guy that has bad accuracy problems, AVG. Arm at best( personally I think it's a weak arm) he can't throw very far. 52 yards I think, poor pocket awareness, slow release. So, if he doesn't play with good form, he sucks like he showed last game, hitting everything but the receiver. Lol
Weak arm? You may want to take some Football courses. What's really really weak is your assessment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lockster

Reaction score
A strong arm QB can throw for 60 plus easy. I bet Favre Vick George Marino could do 70 plus easy. I had a friend of mine throw the football around 75 easily right over my head yeaars ago, and left me and my buddy dumbfounded at how easy he over three us. We learned to listen to him when he said run out further. We are both fast. But he still could over throw us as of he wasn't even trying. Drew Pearson supposedly could throw from endzone to endzone. I don't know if that's possible. Didn't see it, just read he could. Beats me. Dak can not throw a good hail Mary, his arm is too weak. Go watch those throws of his. Measure the distance. Me ? Take football courses? Dude , if you haven't played NFL football, I guarantee you, you haven't spent more time playing the game than me. I can't not remember a time in my life that I wasn't outside with my brother playing football with every guy we could hunt down to come play with us. I can remember getting tackled by my brother when I was 3.5 years old. That's also when I got my first football for Christmas. :). I think you had better rethink Ur predjudicial conjecture on that topic. Ksk. The only reason I don't play tackle football games right now, is adult men are too sissy to chance getting hurt and won't play. I still play touch and flag when I can find a game. :). You humor me. :)

Last edited:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I don’t think Kitna is an issue. People are giving him more amount of input into things he’s doing. He’s like the guy who just got invited over into a bar fight...that’s are horribly unstable situation,a lot of bad Dak is from that situation. Notice all the players same? Very up and down week to week,it’s a team with no direction.. The biggest thing IMO is It’s just not easy to change your own natural habits...coach can’t do it for you,and takes a good while. Another off-season of work we’ll see. If anything? Red zone,red zone,red zone. His biggest weakness,it’s keeping them from more TD’s. But I wasn’t seeing any change before,so Kitna is doing something.

kskboys

Reaction score
A strong arm QB can throw for 60 plus easy. I bet Favre Vick George Marino could do 70 plus easy. I had a friend of mine throw the football around 75 easily right over my head yeaars ago, and left me and my buddy dumbfounded at how easy he over three us. We learned to listen to him when he said run out further. We are both fast. But he still could over throw us as of he wasn't even trying. Drew Pearson supposedly could throw from endzone to endzone. I don't know if that's possible. Didn't see it, just read he could. Beats me. Dak can not throw a good hail Mary, his arm is too weak. Go watch those throws of his. Measure the distance. Me ? Take football courses? Dude , if you haven't played NFL football, I guarantee you, you haven't spent more time playing the game than me. I can't not remember a time in my life that I wasn't outside with my brother playing football with every guy we could hunt down to come play with us. I can remember getting tackled by my brother when I was 3.5 years old. That's also when I got my first football for Christmas. :). I think you had better rethink Ur predjudicial conjecture on that topic. Ksk. The only reason I don't play tackle football games right now, is adult men are too sissy to chance getting hurt and won't play. I still play touch and flag when I can find a game. :). You humor me. :)
No prejudice at all from this corner. I read multiple scouting reports and watch a ton of games.

If you know so much about football as you profess, then you know that arm strength pertaining to football has almost nothing to do w/ how far you can throw it. Arm strength relates almost exclusively to being able to zip 20-40 yarders into tight windows.

I think it's really sad that you take things for granted instead of checking for info first. I'm not one to make claims due to homerism. However, it appears the opposite is the case. You appear to be claiming Dak has a weak arm due solely to your dislike of him.

Dak also has a quick release. Do you even know what that term means? Apparently not.

lockster

Reaction score
I think you are wrong, throwing 20 to 40 yarders with zip is only part of the requirements dude, and I don't think dK is anything but AVG. On those , but worse than AVG most times because his brain is slower than his arm. The qbs I named can not only throw it far, but break Ur fingers with 40 to 20 yards throws. You ever see the zing on a Favre ball? His arm was too strong! Lol. Homerism, would you like to back up this conjecture with facts? You are going to have a hard time doing that based on my posts, and you don't have my testimony regarding this. I can see, you probably aren't a trial lawyer . I guess I'll need to over look Ur ad hominem claims. :). As far as Ur so called scouting reports, you think scouts are ever wrong? They sure have been with plenty of our draft picks. Barbie Carpenter, by had to be the biggest one , but seems like we just lost a good first rounder de due to scouting! I can scout with my own eyes. I've rewound the tape and measured Daks throws. Abysmal. My brother has an arm better than this dude while he was still in high school. My brother could throw short and long and fast and quick. This is suppose to be an NFL QB , his arm is better than Rush, but still nothing but AVG. At best. And I don't see his quick release as you say. Of course , after seeing how fast Romo, unloaded, I might need to recalibrate my speed gun lol. My claims about Dak are based off what he does and doesn't do. If he sucks in areas , I call it out. As a fan, that's one of my privileges, sorry Ur bias for Dak, blinds Ur eyes like Jerry's eyes have been blind to his bad decisions like keeping Garrett about 5 years longer than a sane owner would do. I'd love to trade Dak right now! The way he carries himself doesn't initiate any urgency in his teammates in my opinion either. I can add more things of you'd like.

InTheZone

Reaction score
100%

I would be happy with a clean sweep of the coaching staff, but this way too oversimplified blame game that seemingly absolves the players for on the field play is stupid.

Nobody is coaching Jaylon into taking false steps, whiffing in the open field. Nobody is coaching Dak into holding onto the ball and running out of bounds behind the LOS for a loss...
true, but the coaches are the ones that insist they remain on the field. They find it acceptable and it's just one more layer of dysfunction this team has to overcome.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

This offense lack of creativity is all on Kellen Moore.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think you are wrong, throwing 20 to 40 yarders with zip is only part of the requirements dude, and I don't think dK is anything but AVG. On those , but worse than AVG most times because his brain is slower than his arm. The qbs I named can not only throw it far, but break Ur fingers with 40 to 20 yards throws. You ever see the zing on a Favre ball? His arm was too strong! Lol. Homerism, would you like to back up this conjecture with facts? You are going to have a hard time doing that based on my posts, and you don't have my testimony regarding this. I can see, you probably aren't a trial lawyer . I guess I'll need to over look Ur ad hominem claims. :). As far as Ur so called scouting reports, you think scouts are ever wrong? They sure have been with plenty of our draft picks. Barbie Carpenter, by had to be the biggest one , but seems like we just lost a good first rounder de due to scouting! I can scout with my own eyes. I've rewound the tape and measured Daks throws. Abysmal. My brother has an arm better than this dude while he was still in high school. My brother could throw short and long and fast and quick. This is suppose to be an NFL QB , his arm is better than Rush, but still nothing but AVG. At best. And I don't see his quick release as you say. Of course , after seeing how fast Romo, unloaded, I might need to recalibrate my speed gun lol. My claims about Dak are based off what he does and doesn't do. If he sucks in areas , I call it out. As a fan, that's one of my privileges, sorry Ur bias for Dak, blinds Ur eyes like Jerry's eyes have been blind to his bad decisions like keeping Garrett about 5 years longer than a sane owner would do. I'd love to trade Dak right now! The way he carries himself doesn't initiate any urgency in his teammates in my opinion either. I can add more things of you'd like.
What's up w/ these walls of text?

You might try splitting this up as an adult would do so as to not appear quite so ridiculous. It's like you're ashamed of what you're saying so you hide it. Go away, kid.

lockster

Reaction score
What's up w/ these walls of text?

You might try splitting this up as an adult would do so as to not appear quite so ridiculous. It's like you're ashamed of what you're saying so you hide it. Go away, kid.
When you no longer have an argument, you have to attack the person. And sure enough, that's where you have found urself. :).

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Dak is the same as he was in college.
Whoever scouted him and recommended him should be fired along with Garrett.
Unless Dak is allowed to stand quietly behind a wall of blockers he chokes and pulls the team down with him.
Yea, because the league is just full of QBs who are great when a 4-man rush gets to them in 2 seconds.

Honestly what are people watching? Dak has been excellent this year, and nothing like the previous 2.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Kitna stated he wanted to work on mechanic's and wanted him to let the ball rip.

His mechanic's have improved and he is certainly letting the ball rip.. (too much)
Alot more careless with the football clearly.
His INT total is 11 but honestly should be much worse. Been really lucky here.

He is the QB Coach. That is his job. Why he is here.
He's thrown two INTs on hail marys and 3 that have gone directly off the WRs hands.

He's not more careless, he's more aggressive. That's a good thing in today's NFL. Reining it in is the problem with JG and this offense.